This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Does anyone think Beatty would be better off at RT?
    he played well there, but he's just not strong enough in his upper body in order to get a great push in the run game. Boothe isn't that big up top either, but hes been outplaying everyone on our line this year.

Comment

• Beatty sucks. He's too thin for RT, he can't run block for ****. He's better at RT than LT, but he's really just a serviceable backup.

Let's keep him as a backup swing tackle and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Beatty sucks. He's too thin for RT, he can't run block for ****. He's better at RT than LT, but he's really just a serviceable backup.

Let's keep him as a backup swing tackle and move on.
        This is the direction I'm moving in as well. The line noticeably improved when Beatty got hurt.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          This is the direction I'm moving in as well. The line noticeably improved when Beatty got hurt.
          I think the take home message in this year's Beatty experiment is that Diehl isn't really that bad of a LT. We can manage with Diehl. We don't have to have to upgrade the position. We all probably took him for granted all these years.

In fact, I'd say Diehl is better at LT than LG now. He's probably so used to it that he's just better at it.

Comment

• I've always said Diehl has been one of the most underrated Giants of the Coughlin/Manning era. He's never missed a game, plays his ass off, and at worst has been an average OL. He'll be missed when gone. I'm fine with Diehl sticking at LT until then. Maybe next year we see Diehl/Petrus/Baas/Snee/Beatty(Brewer).
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Is it just me (now don't take this the wrong way, me being a Dallas fan) or does the Giants' away jersey on its own look like it could be a 49ers away jersey

obviously not including the logos at the top of the chest

Comment

• I've thought about this too in recent times. If it wasn't for the helmet and pants it would look VERY similar.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                Originally posted by Borat
                Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Yeah I'm not a fan of our away jerseys. We're big blue, and there's no blue on it. Makes no sense.

Comment

• I hated them at first but they have grown on me A LOT. I think it's because of all the winning we do in it.

Comment

• I love the road jerseys. Always have since they first came out. It's not like they came out of no where, it's a nod to our teams of the past.

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• how about

Comment

• not able to find any YA Tittle old photos in a 49ers white jersey

Comment

• Um...so apparently Eli left practice early today with a stomach bug :(

I say we send a care package from SWDC full of soup n pepto with a card saying "Get Well Soon, And Bring Us A Ring!" who's with me?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• So La Canfora just said on NFL Network that Gilbride may get consideration for HC duties when our season is done. The Raiders were mentioned.

and please brace yourselves for this tidbid:

He said that if Coughlin retires Perry Fewell would be our next Head Coach! WTF?? four games with good defense and now he's our HC in waiting?!? La Canfora better be wrong, or i'll rage endlessly...

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
                              JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                Um...so apparently Eli left practice early today with a stomach bug :(

I say we send a care package from SWDC full of soup n pepto with a card saying "Get Well Soon, And Bring Us A Ring!" who's with me?
                                bumping to the new page

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information