Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bro, you know how sad I'm gonna be if we don't get Clowney?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Bro, you know how sad I'm gonna be if we don't get Clowney?
      hehe, I KNOW! That's why I am trying to tell you people to stop fixating!!! That's the whole point of this. Be realistic. Pretend he is not even in the draft, this way when you hear his name called by us, you can sport wood throughout the day.

Jags are definitely going to be # 1 unless they go on a winning streak. Bucs now lost Martin and have a rookie QB. They are one short and curly hair from losing their team with Schiano as their HC. Steelers won which is good. Atlanta won so they have another win, that's good for us.

Like I said, tonight is a key game. IF we lose, then I think we are good for Clowney. I think what we need for your dreams to come true is a loss tonight. Be 0-7, lose the team, and be like the Sheridan year, where we get 30-40 points piled on us. Then you get your clowney because of SOS.

You need to root for a loss tonight. Wear your PJs inside out like kids do when they want a snow day.

Comment

• No one is fixating, NYG! We are horrible team with zero wins right now. We are absolutely within our right to think about getting Clowney at the moment. If we get 3 wins, then we can start to not think about other draft choices and options at that point.

But for right now, we can be all aboard the Clowney train.
        (shameless self-promotion)
        Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Choo ******* choo.

Comment

• Rooting for you guys. I hope Eli hangs 50 on Minnesota! :)
            Originally posted by D-Unit
            I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• I'm with NYG actually.

Moore has shown nothing up to this point that we can include him for our future core.

JPP has been pretty mediocre even going back to last year. Let's hope we see the old JPP soon.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                No one is fixating, NYG! We are horrible team with zero wins right now. We are absolutely within our right to think about getting Clowney at the moment. If we get 3 wins, then we can start to not think about other draft choices and options at that point.

But for right now, we can be all aboard the Clowney train.
                What do you mean no one is fixating?! Ask BBD! He is the def. of fixating!!!

Bro, you know how sad I'm gonna be if we don't get Clowney?
                I want Clowney dammit.
                haha, he will be so sad if he doesn't get Clowney. ALL our conversations have been around Clowney. BBD has I heart Clowney in his notebooks. BBD is Clowning for Clowney. BBD is the President of the Club and Conductor of the Clowney train.

And like I said, let's see how tonight goes. I think this is a winnable game. A new QB and a horrible team too. It's a home game for us. So I think we can win this. I don't see the Rams winning a game without Bradford now. But they are 3 games behind us for the race of the # 1 pick.

Our main 2 teams are Jags and Bucs. If they can win I'd feel more comfortable with our odds.
                Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG; 10-21-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Bucs remaining games. I don't see them winning a game except maybe the Rams without Sam Bradford. 1-9? 0-10? If you want Clowney we need them to win. Win fast and often. Jags will be winless so they basically got the 1st overall pick.

8 Thu, Oct 24

vs
                  Carolina

8:25 PM NFL Buy on StubHub
                  9 Sun, Nov 3

@
                  Seattle

4:05 PM FOX Buy on StubHub
                  10 Mon, Nov 11

vs
                  Miami

8:30 PM Buy on StubHub
                  11 Sun, Nov 17

vs
                  Atlanta

1:00 PM FOX Buy on StubHub
                  12 Sun, Nov 24

@
                  Detroit

13 Sun, Dec 1

@
                  Carolina

14 Sun, Dec 8

vs
                  Buffalo

1:00 PM CBS Buy on StubHub
                  15 Sun, Dec 15

vs
                  San Francisco

16 Sun, Dec 22

@
                  St. Louis

17 Sun, Dec 29

@
                  New Orleans

Comment

• I could see the Bucs beating St. Louis, Buffalo and/or Carolina x2. I don't see us getting our first win until Washington the way we are playing right now. We have 4 winnable games left this year (excluding tonight), Philly, Oakland, and Washington x2. We could absolutely be in the hunt for a top 5 pick by the end of the year

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I don't see us picking in the top 2, I think Jacksonville and Tampa Bay are much worse teams with much bigger issues.

I think they have the top two picks in next year's draft locked up. I think Clowney and Bridgewater are likely in one of those two spots.

I think we end up with a 5-11 or 6-10 record, which going from last year's draft order, puts us in the 6-10 range for our picks.

I don't want to tank, I want this team to fight. If we go 5-5 or 6-4 from here, then we have some positive signs and momentum to build on for next year.

Comment

• A team can fight, or rather the parts of the team you're building around moving forward can fight, during a tank, for us to keep tanking the interior OL just needs to stay terrible and the outdated passing schemes need to lead to timely turnovers.
                        Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                        We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

• I picked up Eli for my Bye Week QB. Here's hoping he launches 7 TDs in the air tonight! I also have Jared Allen and Minnesota D, so I'm kind of battling against myself for points but whatevers, I hope there is high scoring, a lot of turnovers and sacks! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I picked up Eli for my Bye Week QB. Here's hoping he launches 7 TDs in the air tonight! I also have Jared Allen and Minnesota D, so I'm kind of battling against myself for points but whatevers, I hope there is high scoring, a lot of turnovers and sacks! :)
                            Have you're funny. Sacks?! He he. You mean us allowing them and they getting them? That's a high possibility. We can't buy a sack now or trade for one. Sacks are rare for us.

Comment

• The Cowboys signed Marvin Austin today. Crazy. We keep signing guys off the street. Marinelli has been coaching them up hard so I'm curious to see how this one pans out.

Comment

• oh another terrible special teams play? Not like our ST hasn't been awful for years. Fire coughlin.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information