This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deleted....
    Last edited by Big_Pete; 01-01-2014, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Maycock View Post
      Andre Williams
      Bishop Sankey (declared)
      James Wilder JR (if he declares)
      Storm Johnson (if he declares)

Are my 4 favorites.
      I like Bishop Sankey as an option for NYG

Comment

• I had had my eye on him before, but after last night Jordan Zumwalt is officially on my radar. I would love him as a late round pick to come in and compete to be our starting SAM. He's a tackling machine

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          I had had my eye on him before, but after last night Jordan Zumwalt is officially on my radar. I would love him as a late round pick to come in and compete to be our starting SAM. He's a tackling machine
          Admittedly I do not watch college football as much as I used to and thus don't nearly know as much on these prospects as I once did, but I've been watching the bowl games. And Zumwalt looked impressive. However he looks small to me. I thought he was a safety at first.

They said on the broadcast that Mora thinks he's absolutely a NFL player. I guess he would know. But he could look better by playing with Barr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Admittedly I do not watch college football as much as I used to and thus don't nearly know as much on these prospects as I once did, but I've been watching the bowl games. And Zumwalt looked impressive. However he looks small to me. I thought he was a safety at first.

They said on the broadcast that Mora thinks he's absolutely a NFL player. I guess he would know. But he could look better by playing with Barr.
            He's listed at 6'4, 235. So he's not small, and with an NFL weight room he could put on more weight.

SPLOOSH

Comment

He's listed at 6'4, 235. So he's not small, and with an NFL weight room he could put on more weight.
              235 is a little light at 6'4". But he'll add weight. 245-250 would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                235 is a little light at 6'4". But he'll add weight. 245-250 would be nice.
                Yeah, like I said he could definitely add the weight with an NFL weight room. Also, just for a quick comparison, Kuechly is 6'3/235, Von Miller is 6'3/245. So he wouldn't need to add much weight

SPLOOSH

Comment

• One guy I would really like to see us hire is Stanford's Shannon Turley as our strength and conditioning coach.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/31/sp...general&src=me

One of the aspects of his training regime is reduced injuries.

Comment

I had had my eye on him before, but after last night Jordan Zumwalt is officially on my radar. I would love him as a late round pick to come in and compete to be our starting SAM. He's a tackling machine
                    I haven't seen much on Jordam Zumwalt.

I do like Christian Jones as a SLB for us.

Comment

• The Redskins want to interview Perry Fewell for their head coach position.

He seems to fit the cheaper/lower profile hire that Snyder seems to be looking for.

Comment

• Or they are just trying to get there Rooney rule interview out of the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          Or they are just trying to get there Rooney rule interview out of the way.
                          I don't think so, they are also looking at Lovie Smith from all reports.

I actually like Fewell better as a HC option than a DC.

Fewell certainly does know the division well, so that will help.

Comment

• Lovie going to Bucs so if rumors are correct say goodbye to Ross.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Lovie going to Bucs so if rumors are correct say goodbye to Ross.
                              No surprise there, it was really just a matter of time considering all the attention he got last year

after a long period of stability, we are getting a bit of front office turnover with Ross and Gettleman departing

Comment

• Lovie is tipped to have Lezlie Frazier as his DC, so if Fewell did depart we could be looking at scheme changes as there aren't many experienced coaches available with tamps2 (and derivative) experience

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information