This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    If we get rid of Osi we're going to need a new DE. Are there any good ones available still?
    I don't think we absolutely need another one. Especially if we scrap the Sintim LB project and just let him rush the passer as a 3rd down guy. There are a lot of other DEs on this roster I know nothing about. Maybe one of them shows enough to make the team and be a project.

Comment

• Well, Andre Carter is still out there i Think. He's old, and failed in the 3-4 in washington last year. But I think he can still be a good situational player in a 4-3 defense.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
      JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        I don't think we absolutely need another one. Especially if we scrap the Sintim LB project and just let him rush the passer as a 3rd down guy.
        We have Kiwi and Tuck who are both hurt most of the time. If one of them goes down then the strength of our team goes to crap in a hurry.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Fewell admitted to protecting Phillips last year after his knee injury and this year will be able to let him loose again. Sounds like he's a lot better a full year removed.
          A fully healthy Kenny Phillips (that is unleashed) would literally make me cry tears of joy.

KENNY!
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Makes me wish I got a KP jersey instead of JPP last year. Especially since the JPP got screwed up ha

Comment

• Phillips should beast again this year. Our secondary is very underrated especially when Prince or Ross is going to be our dime guy.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Randy Moss retired also so BBD can put that one to rest.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I saw a report that said Bruce Johnson has impressed so far in camp. Although only a few practices. But it would be nice if he could bounce back a bit after a slower sophomore season. Especially if he's our fifth CB. Assuming we even have room on the roster for one.

Comment

• BREAKING: RB Ahmad Bradshaw has agreed to terms with the Giants. #nyg

From Mike Garafolo's twitter account! Great to have him back. No word on contract terms yet.

Comment

• I would hate to see Osi go, but if he does here's how I would love for things to play out.

- Trade Osi to Seattle for a 1st
                      - Move Sintim to DE
                      - Sign Lawson or McIntosh to play opposite of Boley
                      - Re-Sign Bradshaw, Boss and Smith

2012:
                      - Draft Burfict, Kuechly, Te'o, or a franchise Lineman with Seattle's top 15 pick
                      - Draft Richardson with our pick in the 20-32 range
                      - Trade/Cut Jacobs

SPLOOSH

Comment

I saw a report that said Bruce Johnson has impressed so far in camp. Although only a few practices. But it would be nice if he could bounce back a bit after a slower sophomore season. Especially if he's our fifth CB. Assuming we even have room on the roster for one.
                        We definitely should Ross is probably gone next year, and so if Bruce impresses he can fill in for Ross as the dime guy.

Next years battle at corner will be really interesting. Prince v. Webster v. Thomas.

EDIT: Yeah, I agree, if we trade Osi I think we should definitely think about picking up a guy like Lawson and putting him at SLB.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                          I would hate to see Osi go, but if he does here's how I would love for things to play out.

- Trade Osi to Seattle for a 1st
                          - Move Sintim to DE
                          - Sign Lawson or McIntosh to play opposite of Boley
                          - Re-Sign Bradshaw, Boss and Smith

2012:
                          - Draft Burfict, Kuechly, Te'o, or a franchise Lineman with Seattle's top 15 pick
                          - Draft Richardson with our pick in the 20-32 range
                          - Trade/Cut Jacobs
                          That sounds awesome!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
                            BREAKING: RB Ahmad Bradshaw has agreed to terms with the Giants. #nyg

From Mike Garafolo's twitter account! Great to have him back. No word on contract terms yet.
                            Thank God! Now I can finally buy my Bradshaw jersey. I was woried about it for the past year and a half that I would yet again buy a jersey only to have the player to switch teams(i.e Roy Williams Lions, Reggie Bush Saints, Chad Ochocinco Bengals, Plax Giants, Alfonso Soriano Yankees, my list goes on lol)

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Woo! Bradshaw! Any details on the financials of it? Now we need to get Steve Smith locked up ASAP.
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                                Thank God! Now I can finally buy my Bradshaw jersey. I was woried about it for the past year and a half that I would yet again buy a jersey only to have the player to switch teams(i.e Roy Williams Lions, Reggie Bush Saints, Chad Ochocinco Bengals, Plax Giants, Alfonso Soriano Yankees, my list goes on lol)
                                Haha. I bought a Bradshaw jersey the day after we won the Super Bowl. Now I don't have to stop wearing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information