X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
    A 4th and Carlson should do it.

You have no leverage in trade talks. Osi's clearly disgruntled.
    You clearly dont know who you are dealing with. Jerry Reese does not make moves in a position of weakness.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      We get it you like the Eagles roster enough already.
      I was trying to make an objective assessment of both, compared to each other.

I'm sure I missed a few points; could you tell me where I was off/wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post

I will be honest I didn't really read the whole thing. Just don't like to see Eagles talk about how they are better at us at this and that in my team discussion thread.

Comment

• You missed Kiwi at DE for us and you missed Weatherford as our new punter. Tynes has been very good for us the last 2 years as well. I don't know what oft injured 3rd year S you meant. Phillips had the one injury and is a full year back from it now. On the OL we'll probably not starting any rookies or soph's. This will be Beatty's 3rd year. What's wrong with having a FA OL? Baas was probably the best FA C out this year and he's certainly an upgrade over O'Hara. Otherwise that could have been a lot worse.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            You clearly dont know who you are dealing with. Jerry Reese does not make moves in a position of weakness.
            Then he'll probably have to keep Osi. Here's hoping Osi has a smile on his face this season.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Then he'll probably have to keep Osi. Here's hoping Osi has a smile on his face this season.
              You say it like its a bad thing. This is not the 1st time Osi has complained so its nothing new for the Giants. If anything thing this can motivate him to play well and help his trade value.

Comment

A 4th and Carlson should do it.

You have no leverage in trade talks. Osi's clearly disgruntled.
                No way that would happen. Osi has be more productive then Shockey, and we got a 2 and 5 for him. Granted that's a different team, GM, and market, but a 4th is no where near what I'd give for someone with double digits sacks AND NFL record for force fumbles.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX View Post

That was a relatively fair assessment. I don't think it was bad at all. I expecting to be very bias.

Comment

• I think a 3rd and Carlson could get Osi. I hope it does happen so we get Boss :)

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• That's not bad, though I would rather have a 2nd, but I wonder what reese would think about that. It's not the pick you'd want, but you are getting a TE which could help. It would be interesting to see if we are trying to "settle" for a 2, since we can't get a 1, which is probably the best possible case. Ideally, I am guessing we are looking for a 2. I am curious to see what we'd do if that offer was made for Osi.

Comment

• The Herman Johnson Era didn't last long

The Giants waived OL Herman Johnson today. Reason given is "left squad." #nyg

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          I'm upset about Chase. He was one of our best special team players.
                          I am not that fussed about Chase, we need guys for more than just special teams, we have plenty of young talent at LB who will do a good job on specials teams, there just isn't enough roster sports.

I am impressed with the young LB talent we have this year, so I am hoping quality play emerges (much like our WR group when Plax/Toomoer left). I think our LB play has potential but needs to take it to the next level. If Goff and Sintim can step up for example, it looks much better.

Greg Jones and Mark Herzlich will be pushing for playing time earlier rather than later, both are the instinctive style of LB we badly need.
                          Williams and Tracy have some good physical tools, Tracy may get some reps at SLB, he looked good early last year.
                          Williams is more of a developmental guy, but thats ok being behind Boley.

Comment

• We made a offer for Kuhn but he said No

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...for_fullb.html

Comment

• Ben Patrick took #89 so that's probably the end of Boss.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• He was issued #83.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information