X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    It's the Redskins though. Embarrassing.

Not going to argue with you there. Rex ******* Grossman shouldn't be able to put up those kinds of numbers against our defense, regardless of how many injuries we had. That soft zone was horrible.

Not looking forward to a potential humiliation on MNF next week.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
    JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Well we can thank the Eagles for practically taking out every "weapon" the Rams have. If we can't beat them next week then we better pack up and clean house.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Well we can thank the Eagles for practically taking out every "weapon" the Rams have. If we can't beat them next week then we better pack up and clean house.
        Who got hurt?

Comment

Who got hurt?
          Everyone worth a damn. Jackson, Amendola, Jason Smith, Mikell, Bartell, and I think I'm missing one or two more. I don't know how bad all of them are but it didn't look good for Jackson or Amendola.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Who got hurt?
            Danny Amendola is out for the season. And Steven Jackson injured his Quad, so he's probably questionable.

But most importantly, Bradford injured his trowing hand. They're not quite sure about the severity of the injury, but Spags seemed very concerned, and stated that he "would be up all night praying".

If both Bradford and Jackson are out against us, and we can't win, heads should roll all over the place.

Comment

• Mikell got hurt? He was having a damn fine game.

You may be hurting in the secondary, but it's not like Bradford has anyone to throw to anyway. And now that Amendola is out for a long ass time, good luck. I wish they'd call Randy. I dont see how you guys dont roll to an easy victory.

Bradford actually returned to the game after being injured, he should be fine. He said he didnt see anyway he would miss the Giants game.
              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 09-12-2011, 10:08 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Mikell was definitely out of the game but I'm not sure what injury he sustained or how bad it is.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• that and we'll have tuck back next week. but yeah, if we lose to the Rams with them not having Sjax, it's time to pack up and play the Blackmon/Jeffery sweepstakes
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Mikell was definitely out of the game but I'm not sure what injury he sustained or how bad it is.
                    Yeah, I dont doubt he was out. I have him on my fantasy team, and I watched the majority of the first half of that game, and he was playing some great ball. He also had like 8 points in the 1st half, which is fantastic for a S. haha. Well that sucks for them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• The defense is to blame for that loss by the way Scotty. I saw you say something otherwise in that other thread. Don't get me wrong the offense was by no means any good but the defense is to blame.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The defense is to blame for that loss by the way Scotty. I saw you say something otherwise in that other thread. Don't get me wrong the offense was by no means any good but the defense is to blame.

Well, I think that everyone deserves some blame for that loss. The Offense did not click at all, and we abandoned the run way too early. Defensively, the problems have already been stated. And let's not forget that the special teams did not look good either, with the big missed FG that could have given us some momentum, as well as some poor returns and missed tackles on the redskins' returns.

Mix that up with 8 penalties and poor coaching gameplans on both sides, and you have the blueprint for losing against another NFL team.

Comment

• I disagree with you on that one Zak. The D only gave up 21 points and was on the field for so so so so much of that game. The offense couldn't move the ball one bit and give them a breather. This and the injuries killed them. Justin Trattou was getting significant snaps in the 2nd half because he was our 3rd DE and Tolly and JPP were getting exhausted.

The D isn't fully off the hook, the zone coverages, the rookie LB play, Rolle, and the coverages in general were just awful
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I could also really kill Gilbride. They showed a shot of him once and I really wanted to throw something at the TV. I think it was after Mario ran a wrong route too.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              I disagree with you on that one Zak. The D only gave up 21 points and was on the field for so so so so much of that game. The offense couldn't move the ball one bit and give them a breather. This and the injuries killed them. Justin Trattou was getting significant snaps in the 2nd half because he was our 3rd DE and Tolly and JPP were getting exhausted.

The D isn't fully off the hook, the zone coverages, the rookie LB play, Rolle, and the coverages in general were just awful
                              I've never seen such pathetic coverage in my life even in a zone defense. It looked like we had 5 CC Brown's out there. The whole secondary was just atrocious. Even when Phillips made that good play on Armstrong on the sideline knocking the ball out it was his fault in the first place for hhim being so wide open. He was late getting over. JPP and Joseph were probabaly the only 2 who played well. Boley was decent and Jones was missing which isn't a surprise. I blame Fewell the most for not bringing pressure and making everyone play off the line but even then the coverage was basically some of the worst I've ever seen.

The offense wasn't good overall due to crappy O-Line play but they still made plays when we needed them. I actually thought Eli played good. He was very smart with the football and only took chances when a guy was open. We did get away from the run way to quickly even though we were moving the ball at will on them early in that department for which Gilbride is to blame. How come we don't have any dual RB packages with both Bradshaw and Jacobs in the backfield by the way?

Plenty of thoughts are jumping in and out of my head though so I'll probabaly just ramble all day.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JBCX
                                The Redskins will win this game and Grossman will be shockingly efficient.
                                *Rubs crystal ball with smirk on face*

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information