Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's everyone feeling about the game tonight?
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      How's everyone feeling about the game tonight?
      Here's my predictions for the next two weeks:

I'm thinking a sloppy 7 point win tonight, where we can still point out multiple flaws in the playcalling, coverages, and individual player performances. But the players get overconfident after this victory and goes into Philly against a Vick-less Eagles looking for an easy win. They go on to lose by ten points to a Mike Kafka-led Eagles.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Originally posted by Forenci
      JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post

I'm thinking a sloppy 7 point win tonight, where we can still point out multiple flaws in the playcalling, coverages, and individual player performances. But the players get overconfident after this victory and goes into Philly against a Vick-less Eagles looking for an easy win. They go on to lose by ten points to a Mike Kafka-led Eagles.
        That does sound very Giants like.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

That does sound very Giants like.
          Yes. Sad, but true.

Comment

• if we win and get over confident about beating the Rams, and aren't ready mentally for the Eagles, Vick or not, I'm going to go insane
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I didn't realize this until now but it's the first Giants home MNF game during the Coughlin era. We've been on the road for all the others.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I didn't realize this until now but it's the first Giants home MNF game during the Coughlin era. We've been on the road for all the others.
                Well stadium construction was going on for a good portion of that. And we couldn't play on MNF during that time because of the off site parking situation. Wasn't the Hurricane Katrina game on a Monday night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Well stadium construction was going on for a good portion of that. And we couldn't play on MNF during that time because of the off site parking situation. Wasn't the Hurricane Katrina game on a Monday night?
                  Yeah but it's still been 7 years. Yes that game was a Monday night but don't forget that was a N.O. "home" game.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Let's take care of business first. I have no confidence at all in the passing game right now, so let's see what happens.

I think we win ugly tonight, leaving me just as unconfident as I was after the Redskins game.

Comment

• Spags is going to throw some good stuff at Eli but in the end our talent is better than the Rams. I don't care if we win ugly.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I just want to see the OL get better, the passing game show some signs of life beyond Eli-to-Nicks and the defense to attack Bradford since their WR corps might be as injured as our secondary.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post

I hate you for telling me the truth :(

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                            I hate you for telling me the truth :(
                            LOL, sorry! Just better to be prepared for it, and not get our hopes up. The last two years I've gotten my hopes up multiple times regarding the Giants. It ended in disaster every time. But I guess it has to turn around sooner or later, right?

BTW, I hate night games. They start at 0230 local time for me, and usually I get around 2-3 hours of sleep when the Giants play SNF or MNF. So they better not lose this game!

Comment

• Great ****** game tonight fellas, the stadium was electric and behind the team the whole time! A few shaky spots and the secondary needs work, but Nicks, Hixon and Mannigham all had beautiful grabs! Got some new guy sitting in my section at the stadium who gave out free waters whenever, 1 free hat every Giants first down, and candy every TD lol gonna be nice to have him sit behind me all year. Great ****** bday present from the giants, tonights game was great!

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Cautiously optimistic after this game. We still need a lot of help. Offense improved as the game went on, especially in the two minute drill at the end of the first half. Why don't we let Eli just do everything? Someone please kill Gilbride.

Scary that we need Prince back and are counting on him for a lot as a rookie.

Tynes sucks. He still can't put a ball in the end zone.

And let's hope Manningham is more of a neck thing than the concussion first reported. Best ball Eli threw all night and he got hurt bobbling it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information