This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    I forgot to mention how well Rocky is playing this year so far also. The DT rotation we have right now is actually looking really good from Canty down to Kennedy. Rocky has really stepped his game and has looked very good all through preseason and now the 3 games so far this year. It's been one of our strengths this year.
    Canty is quietly having a very good season as well. All our DTs as you've mentioned.

But like last year, these guys wore out at the end of the season. Canty and Boley in particular were 2 guys that have started out but then fizzled out after 8 weeks. Just ran out of juice.

So I'm curious to see if that happens again or if they can sustain success this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      He's a joke. Softest player on this team in a long long time.
      At least Tim Carter played and the got hurt. But Beckum needs to do something. Give me couple good plays at least.

Comment

I love how BBI uses the Mr. Softee ice cream truck icon when talking about him. Makes me laugh every time.
        Oh they HAATE him. I don't blame them. The guy is wasting a roster spot. Of all people, this was a game that begged Travis Beckum to have a coming out party.

The opportunity was staring him dead in the face.

Instead, he acts like a football is a medicine ball and rolls over and falls on his own. God I hate him.

Comment

• I think we have better depth at DT this year so we can sub in and out a lot more which should keep everyone more fresh.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I forgot to mention how well Rocky is playing this year so far also. The DT rotation we have right now is actually looking really good from Canty down to Kennedy. Rocky has really stepped his game and has looked very good all through preseason and now the 3 games so far this year. It's been one of our strengths this year.
            Rocky got the best hit on Vick all day. I still don't think all the hits we got on him were all that hard.

Comment

• http://nflcommunications.com/2011/09...a-eagles-game/

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Rocky got the best hit on Vick all day. I still don't think all the hits we got on him were all that hard.
                Yeah Rocky was smart and was able to tackle him so his head got hit into the ground. He's such a pansy though. Eli had some hits that were just as "questionable" and you don't hear a peep out of him ever.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Congratulations on the win yesterday guys. I didn't see the game, but I always enjoy an Eagles loss, especially since they were such heavy favorites going into the season. :)

Comment

• Well Barden is next. I have 2 eyes on him. Granted he is PUP and has to wait until week 6. But he better be ready by then!

Comment

• My favorite part of Rocky's tackle was how he used Vick's shoulder as a crutch as he picked himself up off the floor haha.

I'm probably savoring this victory too much, but dammit we needed this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                        Well Barden is next. I have 2 eyes on him. Granted he is PUP and has to wait until week 6. But he better be ready by then!
                        He's another one. To me, this is a make or break year for him. Enough with the excuses. Suck it up, get on the field, and make a play. He has ability, he just needs to stay healthy and/or play through pain.

Comment

• At least Barden showed us something in the Cowboys game last year. I agree he needs to get on the field already but at least we have something to look back on. Beckum has done literally nothing except for that TD against the Lions last year.

#Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah Rocky was smart and was able to tackle him so his head got hit into the ground. He's such a pansy though. Eli had some hits that were just as "questionable" and you don't hear a peep out of him ever.
                            True. The non call face mask was the most questionable of all the hits on either QB. If I was a ref I'd stop helping Vick to his feet anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                              He's another one. To me, this is a make or break year for him. Enough with the excuses. Suck it up, get on the field, and make a play. He has ability, he just needs to stay healthy and/or play through pain.
                              He flashed in the cowboy game, and then got broken on us. Can we get someone who flashes and stays healthy? Is that too much to ask for?

Comment

• I can't say for sure, but was that pass to Beckum the only snap he had all game?

I think Eli's face said it all after that play. That might have been his last chance to make an impression. I can't envision him staying on this roster next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information