This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
    I can't say for sure, but was that pass to Beckum the only snap he had all game?

I think Eli's face said it all after that play. That might have been his last chance to make an impression. I can't envision him staying on this roster next year.
    Yeah I said it during the game but for Eli to show him up like that you know how frustrated he is with him. You don't see Eli get that "emotional" on the field often.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Yeah I said it during the game but for Eli to show him up like that you know how frustrated he is with him. You don't see Eli get that "emotional" on the field often.
      Every time I see the replay of him just fumbling around after catching it, it just ticks me off so much.

And how is he listed at 230? The guy is 210 lbs soaking wet.

Comment

• I want to see more check downs and throws to Ballard. I like that new element. No more stupid mistakes, if the play isn't there throw it to Jacobs or Bradshaw. And all Ballard does is catch the ball. Has he dropped any yet? I'd like to see what he can do. He is a pleasant surprise.

Comment

• Oh, and J. Williams LB # 57 is fast as anything. He came in so fast on Vick on a blitz that resulted in an int off of Smith's hands to Ross. I want to see him blitz more. If the QB is not mobile, Williams flattens him out!

Comment

• How is Jernigan fitting in so far?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              How is Jernigan fitting in so far?
              Very well....on the inactive list! : P

Same with Scott RB. Actually, I think he was active, but didn't play yesterday. No OTAs or mini camp in our system is tough, especially at the WR position.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                Very well....on the inactive list! : P

Same with Scott RB. Actually, I think he was active, but didn't play yesterday. No OTAs or mini camp in our system is tough, especially at the WR position.
                Just curious because I'll be comparing Jernigan to Dwayne Harris as they develop their careers. Harris hasn't had a shot to do anything other than return kicks, but I do foresee him as a future core guy in the receiving corps.

Comment

• In honor of his two sack game, I will now be wearing this sig all season long

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                    Just curious because I'll be comparing Jernigan to Dwayne Harris as they develop their careers. Harris hasn't had a shot to do anything other than return kicks, but I do foresee him as a future core guy in the receiving corps.
                    It's too early to dismiss the guy, but Jernigan reminds me a lot of Sinorice Moss.....so it's safe to say I'm not very thrilled with him so far.

Comment

• but BBD is also a known pessimist and he's a rookie coming into a season where there were no OTA's and getting thrown into an offense that guys who've been here 3+ years still barely grasp.

just saying!
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                        Canty is quietly having a very good season as well. All our DTs as you've mentioned.

But like last year, these guys wore out at the end of the season. Canty and Boley in particular were 2 guys that have started out but then fizzled out after 8 weeks. Just ran out of juice.

So I'm curious to see if that happens again or if they can sustain success this season.
                        That's why I'm so stoked about the depth DTs playing well so far. That should help keep Canty fresh and keeping our DTs effective will keep Boley fresh. *crosses fingers and sacrifices a goat*
                        Last edited by Rosebud; 09-26-2011, 06:35 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                        JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                        Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                        Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                        Originally posted by JBCX
                        Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          but BBD is also a known pessimist and he's a rookie coming into a season where there were no OTA's and getting thrown into an offense that guys who've been here 3+ years still barely grasp.

just saying!
                          To be fair, I was raving about JPP, Joseph and Petrus right away, as I did with Nicks, Phillips, Steve Smith, etc. And all have proven that they're going to be very good or great players in this league.

The guys I've been meh about: Barden, Beckum, Beatty, so far only Beatty and has proven me somewhat wrong. Barden still has a chance, but it's looking bleak.

And this year I'm not very high on Austin and Jernigan. We'll see how they pan out. I wanted Paea and Foster.

Or Nevis in the 3rd. I think we'd be better off with Foster than Jernigan right now, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                            He flashed in the cowboy game, and then got broken on us. Can we get someone who flashes and stays healthy? Is that too much to ask for?
                            Yes, yes it is.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Giants are one of 5 teams interested in Aaron Curry.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yay give me Curry. He cant hurt us even if he does not work out.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information