Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'd have to trade for him. Asking price might be to high.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      We'd have to trade for him. Asking price might be to high.
      I doubt he cost more then a 5th rd pick. Which is worth the gamble imo.

Comment

• So Victor Cruz emergence means no Sanu for you right? :D

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          So Victor Cruz emergence means no Sanu for you right? :D
          YOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY ***** MOUTH.
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            I doubt he cost more then a 5th rd pick. Which is worth the gamble imo.
            Don't be so sure about that, I heard his contract cost goes down significantly after this year (or something like that), and he was just starting. Plus parting with a future first round pick, especially that high, idk if Seattle would ship him out for just a 5th.

Comment

• Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
              Don't be so sure about that, I heard his contract cost goes down significantly after this year (or something like that), and he was just starting. Plus parting with a future first round pick, especially that high, idk if Seattle would ship him out for just a 5th.
              Didn't they just bench him? I doubt anybody on the market is offering picks that high for him. Does Seattle want to pay him his full salary when he is a backup. Probably not since they are shopping him.

Teams know that they are looking to dump him and his salary. Kind of hurts the Seahawks position of getting more value for him.

Why would we have to deal a future first?

Comment

• The rumor was they are asking for a 3rd. I don't see them getting that though.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  So Victor Cruz emergence means no Sanu for you right? :D
                  No you'll just have to deal with Nicks, Sanu, Mario, Cruz, and hopefully Barden.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I don't want Curry. He fixes nothing. He's a marginal NFL player, plus he'd cost a pick.

Plus, he'd be a reason why we wouldn't aggressively go after linebackers in the draft, and I want us to avoid that path at all costs.

You know who I do want?

Oh yeaaaaah...Eli to Moss baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      I don't want Curry. He fixes nothing. He's a marginal NFL player, plus he'd cost a pick.

Plus, he'd be a reason why we wouldn't aggressively go after linebackers in the draft, and I want us to avoid that path at all costs.

You know who I do want?

Oh yeaaaaah...Eli to Moss baby.
                      Not with Cruz doing well. I think if all our guys stunk, we can make a case. But Cruz had a sick game. Mario comes back, so now let's see how things go. I am curious on how many home runs we can hit. We have explosive ability with 3 WRs. Let's see what happens.

Comment

• Do The Eagles Still Believe Graham Is Better Than Pierre-Paul?

http://gcobb.com/2011/09/26/do-the-e...n-pierre-paul/

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                          Do The Eagles Still Believe Graham Is Better Than Pierre-Paul?

http://gcobb.com/2011/09/26/do-the-e...n-pierre-paul/
                          I liked Graham better than JPP but after 1 year plus I don't think you can say that anymore. They're just trying to save face.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I liked Graham better than JPP but after 1 year plus I don't think you can say that anymore. They're just trying to save face.
                            I didn't know people really thought that. Graham isn't a prototypical DE. He probably should still be a 3-4 OLB.

Comment

• I actually forgot they drafted him. I keep comparing him to the Titans DE. Supposedly, they saw JPP was the next Kearse but we got him before they did.

Comment

• I just really didn't like JPP at all. Like I said I should have known better though because his work ethic and motor were always considered his best tools coming into the draft and we are obviously great at teaching the rest.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information