No announcement yet.

New York Yankees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not worried about the pitching. I'll be worried if this problems continue through the road trip. This weather is really effecting everyone. Same for Matsui. This was a guy who never got injuries like this. The break last year was a freak thing on a diving catch. These strains were the injuries he never got that allowed him to play so many games in a row. The same with Damon. Never been on the DL but came close to being put on it. These outfielders can't keep loose because of the cold and are tweaking their muscles.

Comment

I'm also not worried, I posted in the MLB thread, our hitting has been there, and we are getting great contributions from the bullpen. Starters will come around to be decent, not great but solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix View Post
        I'm also not worried, I posted in the MLB thread, our hitting has been there, and we are getting great contributions from the bullpen. Starters will come around to be decent, not great but solid.
        The bottom line to me is that there is no doubt both our starters and bullpen are better then they have been the last two years. And the last two years they have been good enough to win 95 and 97 games. We'll be fine like you said.

Comment

Chase Wright in two starts has absolutely dominated in AA in his two starts. He will be moved up as soon as it gets warmer or when someone from AAA gets called up to the Yanks.

Comment

Igawa is pitching pretty good today. Nice to see that after an abysmal first start.

Comment

Giambi's HR in the 13th=Yankees victory
              ________
              Bondage Collars
              Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 08:52 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Bullpen=screwed

Comment

Bullpen=screwed
                  yea, especially with moose and pavano now on DL. now relying on young pitchers to go 6,7,8 innings. hopefully andy goes at least 7 tonite
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

If andy has a bad start, we have at best 3 relievers available

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      Chase Wright in two starts has absolutely dominated in AA in his two starts. He will be moved up as soon as it gets warmer or when someone from AAA gets called up to the Yanks.
                      Looks like we will need him in the Bronx before he ever gets to pitch in AAA.

Comment

So I'm upset about the loss today, but when you think about it, who lost us the game? Jeter and Mo did, the 2 players you know will perform in October. And it hardly matters the beginning of the season

Comment

When will the Phillip Hughes era begin? Definitely sooner than later. I'm guessing that he gets called up within the next 2 weeks.

Comment

So I'm upset about the loss today, but when you think about it, who lost us the game? Jeter and Mo did, the 2 players you know will perform in October. And it hardly matters the beginning of the season
                            I love you in the most non-*** way possbile :)
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                              When will the Phillip Hughes era begin? Definitely sooner than later. I'm guessing that he gets called up within the next 2 weeks.
                              I'm one of the few that doubts he gets called up till Septemeber if at all this year.

Comment

9th inning 2 out rally along w/ A-Rod's walkoff = Yankees 8 to 6 victory over the Tribe.
                                ________
                                Vodun (voodoo) dicussion
                                Last edited by OSUGiants17; 05-10-2011, 09:02 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information