New York Mets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Nice to see those 3 pitchers do well in the minors last night. I can't believe Juan Lagares has 24 errors already this year.
    Don't sweat it. He's only 17.

From what I understand, he makes a lot of great plays in the field, but has trouble with routine ones.

As always, young players psyche themselves out when they have too much time to think about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
      Don't sweat it. He's only 17.

From what I understand, he makes a lot of great plays in the field, but has trouble with routine ones.

As always, young players psyche themselves out when they have too much time to think about it.
      I'm not sweating it at all. I'm still as high on him as when the year began.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I'm not sweating it at all. I'm still as high on him as when the year began.
        BTW, we have another teenager that NYFS people are going nuts over. Ruben Tejada in VSL(?). He's dominating there. I can't wait to see how he'll do next year in the States.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          BTW, we have another teenager that NYFS people are going nuts over. Ruben Tejada in VSL(?). He's dominating there. I can't wait to see how he'll do next year in the States.
          Yeah I've been following his progress as well. I don't get as excited about VSL guys untill they come over here but since he's tearing the place up I am a little more excited about him that normal. We'll see what he does when he comes to the states like you said.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• BTW, the draft is coming up.

Mets have 4 picks in the top 101.

I hope those talented Boras clients drop to us and Omar takes more risks.

Comment

• VERY nice win.

El-Duque looked uncomfortable facing the first 2 batters, but then settled down and pitched GREAT.

Hopefully, Beltran is ok.

John "Money" Maine against Brandon Webb tommorow. Great matchup.

Comment

• Do you guys think it is just a little hypocritical of Mets fans to slam Bonds?
                Last edited by Borat; 05-31-2007, 10:53 PM.
                The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post
                  Do you guys think it is just a little hypocritical of Mets fans to slam Bonds?
                  Oh, for crying out loud.

I repeat again, EVERY organization has users, it's just Mota is the one who got caught.

Also, Mota isn't about to break a highly honored record.

Comment

• DAMN, all these injuries.

David Wright will miss today's game with back spasms. Julio Franco will start at 3b in his stead.

We won't exactly have our A team vs. Webb tonight.

I hope Maine shuts them down and we find a way to win anyway.

Comment

• I might watch just to see Franco at 3rd

Comment

• Sosa is a great addition. He gives us an exellent depth in the starting rotation.

Gotay has been pretty impressive. I'm not sure if he can be an everyday 2b, but I do think he can at least be a good bench player.

Comment

• I think Gotay will be a fine backup for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            I think Gotay will be a fine backup for us.
                            Yeah, Mets should teach him to play OF, and perhaps he can be used as a super utility guy.

Comment

• Really good game today. Glad to see out not so good lineup get the W like that.

Also, it's great to see Deolis Guerra pitch again. Very fine 2 innings.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Who would have though it would have been our pitching that's our strong point this year? Another great game pitched by Sosa, looks like Peterson and Co. worked to get the Sosa two years ago in ATL. And Maine, although he got the loss yesterday, pitched amazingly again.

Delgado's definitely coming out of his slump and is becoming a feared hitter again.

All good stuff, damn we are good.
                                Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information