Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    Yeah, it has been kinda ugly lately.

I hope these guys wake up and play the way they are capable.
    I'm not really that worried at all. The same thing happened during that stretch when we went to Boston last year and so on. We can't play great ball all year round.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• ATL originally told me this, and I disagreed with him, but then I actually saw the game last night and realized he was right, Glavine is unfortunately our worst pitcher. We gotta wake up, Reyes hasn't been as electrifying as usual, that's our problem...Wright's been smacking the ball though which is good, and Gomez is playing decently.
      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
        ATL originally told me this, and I disagreed with him, but then I actually saw the game last night and realized he was right, Glavine is unfortunately our worst pitcher. We gotta wake up, Reyes hasn't been as electrifying as usual, that's our problem...Wright's been smacking the ball though which is good, and Gomez is playing decently.
        Glavine just isn't used to the American League. I wouldn't go crazy over that one game, he'll be back to pitching in the NL soon enough. Him out of all the pitchers on your team probably would be the worst adapting to the AL. Someone who has played so many years in the NL only and who doesn't have great stuff anymore. He's going to to the Hall of Fame on getting that extra 1-3 inches on the outside of the plate and navigating his way through NL lineups.

Comment

• No doubt he's a first ballot hall of famer, I'm not knocking his career at all, he's served the Mets very well, but with the Mets and their stand-out pitchers, Glavine hasn't impressed me this year, his ERA is not so good...

Comment

No doubt he's a first ballot hall of famer, I'm not knocking his career at all, he's served the Mets very well, but with the Mets and their stand-out pitchers, Glavine hasn't impressed me this year, his ERA is not so good...
            I knew you'd see my point.

Comment

• Everyone Vote For Paul Laduca For The Allstar Game, He's Officially Losing To Russel Martin.

You Can Vote Up To 25 Times, Use Em All.

EDIT** I typed this in all capitals, but it came out only capitalzing the first letter of each word, so yea..

Comment

• Err, I'd say Green's healthy again...

Comment

• These games are to late for me.

Comment

• im a jets fan. never knew you guys were bogarting a mets thread. i plan on contributing now.

Comment

• Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                      im a jets fan. never knew you guys were bogarting a mets thread. i plan on contributing now.
                      Welcome man.

Comment

No doubt he's a first ballot hall of famer, I'm not knocking his career at all, he's served the Mets very well, but with the Mets and their stand-out pitchers, Glavine hasn't impressed me this year, his ERA is not so good...
                        Glavine's E.R.A. doesn't look so good because he just gave up 9 ER on Sunday. Before that he was pitching very well.
                        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Everyone Vote For Paul Laduca For The Allstar Game, He's Officially Losing To Russel Martin.

You Can Vote Up To 25 Times, Use Em All.

EDIT** I typed this in all capitals, but it came out only capitalzing the first letter of each word, so yea..
                          Martin deserves it over Lo Duca though.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• after watching our bullpen over this little losing stretch we have had. do you guys think we should bring up any of our first rnd pitching picks from the last three years to either booster the bullpen or to put into the rotation and move someone else into the bullpen?

i wouldnt be against giving it a shot.

Comment

• 18 pages...not as impressive as the previous mets thread, not yet atleast but, still not too bad....

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                                after watching our bullpen over this little losing stretch we have had. do you guys think we should bring up any of our first rnd pitching picks from the last three years to either booster the bullpen or to put into the rotation and move someone else into the bullpen?

i wouldnt be against giving it a shot.
                                i hope we stick with who we got right now, and not give up on them yet, since we haven't been through half the season yet and they were actually pitching well at the start so this could be just a phase.

I think giving up on them this early would show a lack of confidence in them, and if our minor leaguers you talked about didn't work out either, what would we do then?

After saying that, if the bullpen keeps struggling like this, we need to do something, and this could be one of our options.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information