Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ricky bobby View Post
    Kind of like Ginn in the first round.
    Better than doing all the stuff you mentioned above. Plus from talking to Ralph V. from the daily news he mentioned that while LB seems to be the obvious answer he thinks may we go WR or CB. And we love those speedy wrs, so I wont be suprised if we draft Ginn if he is there. Now, would I like that? No, I actually want a LB, but i guess it depends on who is on the staircase before we pick.

Comment

I don't understand why Number 10 can make a ridiculous prediction like Ginn in round 1, and then back out of his comment by saying..

"The debate is not what you think Reese will do. The debate is what we would and like I have said before, I hate repeating myself time and time again but I guess I have to for certain people to register something, I don't think Reese will draft Ginn."

Then when I post an entire mock of I would, and he says

"Not even deserving of a response."

I dignified your ridiculous predicition with a response, the least you can do is respond to mine.

Comment

I don't understand why Number 10 can make a ridiculous prediction like Ginn in round 1, and then back out of his comment by saying..

"The debate is not what you think Reese will do. The debate is what we would and like I have said before, I hate repeating myself time and time again but I guess I have to for certain people to register something, I don't think Reese will draft Ginn."

Then when I post an entire mock of I would, and he says

"Not even deserving of a response."

I dignified your ridiculous predicition with a response, the least you can do is respond to mine.
        And even though I have said that taking Ginn is not a prediction like 50 times, it still has not registered in your mind.

That was one of the worst displays of a mock GM I have ever seen.
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

yea ricky, #10 was just saying who he feels we should draft. He wants Ginn, he voiced his opinion and did back it up with some good points. But this is just awful, and then you took a shot at him with the ginn thing? low and pointless
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
            And even though I have said that taking Ginn is not a prediction like 50 times, it still has not registered in your mind.

That was one of the worst displays of a mock GM I have ever seen.
            Well I discussed why Ginn is a bad option. Could you specifically point out what is wrong with my mock GM.

Comment

Well I discussed why Ginn is a bad option. Could you specifically point out what is wrong with my mock GM.
              You're serious? You really want me to rip that apart? I don't even know if I have the time to because there is so much wrong with it.
              Originally posted by Paul
              Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
              Originally posted by Vikes99ej
              These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
              MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                yea ricky, #10 was just saying who he feels we should draft. He wants Ginn, he voiced his opinion and did back it up with some good points. But this is just awful, and then you took a shot at him with the ginn thing? low and pointless
                This is how I feel we should draft. I provided reasons for each player. Explain how it's awful. And pardon me for thinking outside the box. If you were the GM, I bet you'd be calling Reese for advice, or Mel Kiper.

Comment

Originally posted by Number 10 View Post
                  You're serious? You really want me to rip that apart? I don't even know if I have the time to because there is so much wrong with it.
                  Hey man, I took time trying to pound it into your head why Ginn is a bad option. Shoot.

Comment

Dude it's impossible. Trading Osi, what would be the cap ramifications? Why would the Lions want Osi? What's their motivation for it?

Antonio Pittman? Why? We have Jacobs-Droughns, and now it's going to be a battle between Ward and Grant. Why waste a pick on another RB?

It's not that you attempted being mock GM, but you kinda went off the wall bro.

Why would a team like TB give up picks? What's their motivation? They are a bad team and need all the picks they can get. It makes no sense for them to trade for our pick. If they got more picks it would benefit them.

You're also banking on the fact Whimper is ready to go this season to cover Eli's blind side..

Too many assumptions, and thats one of the reason why I dont do mock drafts because of it. No one ever indicates who is on the board when they make their picks.

Comment

if i was GM i wouldnt trade a pro bowler once removed who is also 26 for a 2nd round pick. i also wouldnt randomly switch to a 3-4. Trust me there are so many things wrong with this. I would list them all and fix them but i mite miss house and Rutgers women
                      We ALL bleed scarlet
                      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
                        Dude it's impossible. Trading Osi, what would be the cap ramifications? Why would the Lions want Osi? What's their motivation for it?

Antonio Pittman? Why? We have Jacobs-Droughns, and now it's going to be a battle between Ward and Grant. Why waste a pick on another RB?

It's not that you attempted being mock GM, but you kinda went off the wall bro.

Why would a team like TB give up picks? What's their motivation? They are a bad team and need all the picks they can get. It makes no sense for them to trade for our pick. If they got more picks it would benefit them.

You're also banking on the fact Whimper is ready to go this season to cover Eli's blind side..

Too many assumptions, and thats one of the reason why I dont do mock drafts because of it. No one ever indicates who is on the board when they make their picks.
                        They are looking at Gaines Adams in round 1. This way they can get both a great DE and use their first pick on Joe Thomas

We still need a Scat Back, hence Pittman. Don't give me Ward and Droughns, they are near worthless.

If Tampa doesn't want to trade, another team will.

We will be a running offense with Jacobs and Pittman, we don't need Whimper protecting Eli's blindside on every play.

Comment

wow this thread got nasty real fast...

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            if i was GM i wouldnt trade a pro bowler once removed who is also 26 for a 2nd round pick. i also wouldnt randomly switch to a 3-4. Trust me there are so many things wrong with this. I would list them all and fix them but i mite miss house and Rutgers women
                            Well teams do switch from 4-3 to 3-4 randomly.

House is a crappy show, don't waste your time lol.

Comment

They are looking at Gaines Adams in round 1. This way they can get both a great DE and use their first pick on Joe Thomas

We still need a Scat Back, hence Pittman. Don't give me Ward and Droughns, they are near worthless.

If Tampa doesn't want to trade, another team will.

We will be a running offense with Jacobs and Pittman, we don't need Whimper protecting Eli's blindside on every play.
                              That's the problem, you dont know their worthless. Why do you think their worthless without seeing them play?

LOL. I doubt a team would but hey if you can get someone than so be it.

Comment

i blame myself and anyone else who posted in this thread to make it continue
                                We ALL bleed scarlet

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information