DE: Van Ohelhoffen-12
    OLB: Thomas-92
    ILB: Vilma-93
    ILB: Barton-87
    OLB: Hobson-84
    CB: Dyson-85
    CB: Miller-84

KR: Miller-99
    PR: Miller-99 (If he's 99 at kicks, he's 99 at punts)

K: Nugent-91
    P: Graham-88

KVO at 12 just made my day. I think you have Washington, Coles, and Cotchery all a tad high. Washington will probably be more mid-high seventies, Cotchery low-mid eighties, and Coles somewhere in the 88-91 range. Thomas should be high eighties, Vilma and Barton each 2-3 lower, and Hobson 1-2 higher actually. Miller will be lower at corner as well. Overall I think everything was pretty close I just think as homers we all tend to think our players are a little better than everyone else does. I think Washington, Cotchery, Thomas, and Vilma will all prove to have the ratings you gave them and have those ratings if not a little higher in Madden 09, and everyone else will be in the range I said they will be. Just my opinions though.

Comment

Originally posted by jetsfan3 View Post
      QB: Pennington-86
      RB: Jones-90
      RB:Washington:85
      WR: Coles-93
      WR: Cotchery-87
      LT: Ferguson-89
      LG: Kendall-88
      C: Mangold-92
      RG: Moore-84

DE: Ellis-89
      NT: Robertson-85
      DE: Van Ohelhoffen-12
      OLB: Thomas-92
      ILB: Vilma-93
      ILB: Barton-87
      OLB: Hobson-84
      CB: Dyson-85
      CB: Miller-84

KR: Miller-99
      PR: Miller-99 (If he's 99 at kicks, he's 99 at punts)

K: Nugent-91
      P: Graham-88
      From what I saw of Mangold last season, he looked very good. However, I don't think he'll be a 92 overall. I think he'll be an 89 max.

Comment

Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        KVO at 12 just made my day. I think you have Washington, Coles, and Cotchery all a tad high. Washington will probably be more mid-high seventies, Cotchery low-mid eighties, and Coles somewhere in the 88-91 range. Thomas should be high eighties, Vilma and Barton each 2-3 lower, and Hobson 1-2 higher actually. Miller will be lower at corner as well. Overall I think everything was pretty close I just think as homers we all tend to think our players are a little better than everyone else does. I think Washington, Cotchery, Thomas, and Vilma will all prove to have the ratings you gave them and have those ratings if not a little higher in Madden 09, and everyone else will be in the range I said they will be. Just my opinions though.
        Well in the next gen updated rosters, Washington was an 84 or so, and Cotchery an 85. What can I say, I just put KVO where he belongs.

Comment

I'm surprised Washington was that high. He is a very talented back though, I'd love to see what he can do behind a line that can run block...

Comment

Ellis only an 89? That makes me a saaaad paaaanda.

Comment

I think the only thing off is Thomas. The 90's are usually for DE/OLBs with either over 100 tackles or double digit sacks. And mangold is a little high 87-89 is a little better. but thats nitpicking, pretty acurate IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
                Ellis only an 89? That makes me a saaaad paaaanda.
                Haha, great episode. I didn't want to turn the Jets into an all-star Madden team.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information