Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, sorry about that. It's a really big file (I don't know why, it's only 2 minutes), so it's gonna take a while.

I'll try to make it smaller later. In the meantime, check out this nice play:

D'Brick was up against Kenyon Coleman and Adrian Clarke was on David Harris.

Comment

• http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

Thought this may interest you guys, if you scroll down theres an article on Revis and the possibility of re-entering the draft in 08.

Comment

• that doesn't really worry me to much. to be honest, if the Jets are unwilling to just do the 5 year contract they don't deserve him. I find it hard to believe that this will actually happen.........sux that this issue has to be with the Jets though, and not the steelers or something :P

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• It's all speculation derived by his family history. That's it.

Comment

• I just read an article about gilberts holdout by john clayton and he said Gilbert had personal issues and was not a character guy like revis he partied and was holding out for way less money than Revis will be commanding...And according to the post Revis will sign he wont sit out but they might have to agree on a 5 year deal with a team option for a 6th or a 6 year deal with negotiations after 5 if easily met playing incentives are reached. Keeps it interesting I guess,
            one of these two has to happen soon we need him in camp and as effective as possible.
            QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• ya, the sooner the better. get him in camp so that he is ready for 5 years, rather than signed for 6 but severly delayed this year, making it essentially a 5 year contract anyways......

You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• An article I found on David Harris and Vilma.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...tory?track=rss

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                  An article I found on David Harris and Vilma.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...tory?track=rss
                  Thanks, good read. good to hear that Harris is fitting in well.

Comment

• Do you guys think Darrelle Revis is going to be getting a lot of time returning punts this season?

Comment

• right now i just want him to get in camp. this is going on longer than i would have liked. enough is enough.

what is the real problem. i mean what is the underlying thing that is making the 5 year vs 6 year discussions such a problem? anyone got any insight? does it have to do with capspace down the line?? anything would be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                        right now i just want him to get in camp. this is going on longer than i would have liked. enough is enough.

what is the real problem. i mean what is the underlying thing that is making the 5 year vs 6 year discussions such a problem? anyone got any insight? does it have to do with capspace down the line?? anything would be nice.
                        One thing I can think of, is that Brick signed a 6 year last year, which would mean they both become FA at the same time. Which could possibly kill us at that time. Either letting them both go, or signing them both(capwise). It could be more then Brick, maybe a couple players are signed through that same year.

Comment

• Where exactly is training camp this year? Have they moved it? I went to the first ever practice at the Meadowlands last year, but I wanna go again this year when there aren't as many people.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• Revis and Brick being FA's at the same time does make sense as to why we want a 6 year deal. The paper keeps saying it's more cap friendly as well.

The Jets training camp is in Hempstead, NY on the Hofstra campus. I'm pretty sure you can look up the schedule as well has how to get there via the NYJ website.

Comment

• calvin johnson just signed a 6 year deal. i dont know if this will make revis easier to sign, or just make our FO more stubborn. i am not liking this situation at all though.

Comment

• me either. i can't wait till he's in camp and its over with..........

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information