This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangini for pres View Post
    what ever happened to lenord peters? the safety out of hawii i heard he was signed for a bit
    Got cut. Slow safties who dont wrap up are a no no.

Comment

• congrats guys. keep up the good work. This is in regards to the Homer Fans thread. with all of us Jets fans around, its nice to know we all carry ourselves in a manner that people can't point us out as homers. we weren't even on the poll. keep it up.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Things will pick up in here once the season starts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
          Things will pick up in here once the season starts.

hopefully....

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
            hopefully....
            really. I posted a picture of what our training camp will look like, and noone commented on it. I was flabergasted.

Comment

• haha well i thought the training camp looked awesome....

happy?
              Last edited by TimD; 08-07-2007, 11:01 AM.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• I agree and I can't wait till we move there, I'll be going to TC almost constantly since it's so close to my house.

On a side note, I was watching a clip from the previous season, and I love our starting WR's. They go out, block, make plays, run after the catch, get vertical, make the tough grabs, play physical, and they're just great all around WR's. They're so fun to watch.

Comment

• now brady quin has signed a 5 year deal, this is extremely annoying now that we don't have revis signed. ive been pretty quiet about it, and i understand why we don't want him to be a free agent the same time as D'brick and Chad. I know they don't wanna set precedent and completely rule out the 6 year deal, but the way i figure it if the guy is gonna be great anyways like they expect generally we could restructure after 3 years, even tho im pretty sure they dont restructure with years left on a contract. So that kind of annoys me, the other thing that annoys me is Revis; he should be flattered that the jets jumped so high to pick him, he knows we obviously want him and as a player he should jump in and say hey man i want to play ball. However, not many players are like that once money is involved. I dont see him sitting out a year becuase it would just do exactly what he doesnt want (gets less money the year after, if he gets the 5 year he becomes a free agent the same year) so basically just venting and saying im kind of annoyed at both parties here, but like keyshawn said when he sat out; he knew he could play, he didn't worry about it he knew is talent. but reciever is a bit different here than CB.

So does anyone know how close we are and if we got any closer with the contract talks?

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• At least the Jets now have cheer leaders....

Comment

• haha there not even chearleaders theyre a flag crew..unless that means chearleader than im an idiot hah but ill trade them to sign revis

and on further news i just saw that espn named keith hernandez won best sports mustache..i think joe namaths fu man shu got robbed lol or possibly rawlly fingers

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
                        So does anyone know how close we are and if we got any closer with the contract talks?
                        Last I read they hadn't even talked in days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gridiron View Post
                          Last I read they hadn't even talked in days.
                          that is just f'ing stupid. u have to be kidding me. the guy is really starting to piss me off and he hasn't even played a down. rookie contracts annoy me, holdouts annoy me, rookies who hold out (let alone on my team) REALLY ANNOY ME. he better do some big things when he's out there becuase i'm not to pleased

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                          You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                            that is just f'ing stupid. u have to be kidding me. the guy is really starting to piss me off and he hasn't even played a down. rookie contracts annoy me, holdouts annoy me, rookies who hold out (let alone on my team) REALLY ANNOY ME. he better do some big things when he's out there becuase i'm not to pleased
                            1- Its not his decision to hold out. Its his agents. 2- Hes a rookie, who will not be making plays early on. He shouldnt even be starting with as much as he missed. 3- Its not "your team".

but read 1 again because whos ever getting mad at Revis for this is ********.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                              1- Its not his decision to hold out. Its his agents. 2- Hes a rookie, who will not be making plays early on. He shouldnt even be starting with as much as he missed. 3- Its not "your team".

but read 1 again because whos ever getting mad at Revis for this is ********.
                              True it's his agent encouraging the holdout, but Revis could easily just tell his agent to take the deal because he wants to be in camp. To act like Revis has no say in this is naive. He obviously wants the most money he can get, otherwise he would be in camp

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                                True it's his agent encouraging the holdout, but Revis could easily just tell his agent to take the deal because he wants to be in camp. To act like Revis has no say in this is naive. He obviously wants the most money he can get, otherwise he would be in camp
                                Yes he has some say in it. But to say that that you hate Revis for it is ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information