This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Pennington: AWESOME!

But we got stunted the first drive. Please someone chat about the game here with me. I'll love you.

EDIT: sorry guys, didn't know about hte thread. newbie.
    Last edited by litlharsh; 08-17-2007, 08:54 PM.
    Originally posted by 7-11
    Originally posted by Renji
    Keyshawn because i just hate T.O. he is a cocky son of a biscuit
    But an athletic marvel for a second generation confectionary product

Comment

• Penny looked pretty bad. although his completion percentage was solid, those 2 ints were just bad. the first he didn't see Sharper....okay, i'll let it slide. The second was just a bad play by a veteran. Those type of plays just can't happen. I'm not about to start saying let clemens start, that would just be stupid, but he's gotta play better than that. those were bad plays by a vet

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• I missed the first half. How has David Harris looked so far?

Originally posted by Jakey
        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

• David Harris has looked very good so far. Not sure if he'll be starting by the beginning of the year as Barton is not a bad player by any stretch of the imagination, but he'll certainly see significant PT and I'd be very surprised if he's not starting by the end of the season.

Comment

• I was just wondering, anyone know what kind of helmet revis is wearing? I noticed Harris switched from a revo and was hoping revis did too.

Comment

• i think revo's are kinda ugly... bad night for chad... clemens continues to impress me
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• does anyone else really like Ware? I love his style

Sig by Me

Comment

• yeah i do... but i think hollings has sooooo much potential he is just idk not doing that well
                  Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                    I was just wondering, anyone know what kind of helmet revis is wearing? I noticed Harris switched from a revo and was hoping revis did too.
                    nobody saw him in his helmet?

Comment

• I think this could be Pennington's last year. The time has come to usher in Clemens, with a strong armed quarterback the offense can play up to it's potential.

Comment

• Just figured I'd mention that Kerry Rhodes was on SI's all NFL first team as a SS. It may be a bit premature, but nice to see him getting some serious probs. Mangold was also the second center. There's a thread in the NFL forum if you guys want to check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                          I was just wondering, anyone know what kind of helmet revis is wearing? I noticed Harris switched from a revo and was hoping revis did too.
                          to answer my own question.

I usually dont like revos on skill players, but Revis wears it well.

Comment

• his mask is more like a regular helmets mask just fit on a revo... i hate these type of masks on revos

Comment

• what ever happened to anthony schlegal?

Comment

• Ive seen him a couple times in special teams and 4th quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information