Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i thought he would eventually be the starting ILB alongside J Vilma but that obviously didn't work out... well we got Harris now and he's from a better school (go blue)
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• schlegal was a bit of a reach at the time, and has been a disappointment. Harris is going to blow him out of the water. i don't even know if he's that great a special teams guy, next year he may be fighting for his job? anyone else have any idea because i could definitely be wrong.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Yeah hell be borderline next year for sure.

Comment

• Shleigel was definetely a reach in the 06 draft, he will only be playing special teams as long as he is a jet.

Comment

• I know alot of people here are fans of Kellen Clemens, but I still kinda wish we had drafted Brodie Croyle. His Arm is really strong and he just has the gunslinger/winnder aura about him that I really cant explain. i just mention it because hearing that Croyle beat out huard for the starting job reminded me of this. Also I haven't seen the entire preseason and I hear he been impressive, but the little I saw of Clemens was unimpressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
              I know alot of people here are fans of Kellen Clemens, but I still kinda wish we had drafted Brodie Croyle. His Arm is really strong and he just has the gunslinger/winnder aura about him that I really cant explain. i just mention it because hearing that Croyle beat out huard for the starting job reminded me of this. Also I haven't seen the entire preseason and I hear he been impressive, but the little I saw of Clemens was unimpressive.
              what did you see of clemens... his preseason has been nothing but impressive (in my opinion)
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                I know alot of people here are fans of Kellen Clemens, but I still kinda wish we had drafted Brodie Croyle. His Arm is really strong and he just has the gunslinger/winnder aura about him that I really cant explain. i just mention it because hearing that Croyle beat out huard for the starting job reminded me of this. Also I haven't seen the entire preseason and I hear he been impressive, but the little I saw of Clemens was unimpressive.
                thats not the feel i get about Croyle, and i'm more than happy having Clemens over him personally. u must also be reading something that isn't necessarily watching the Jets games because Clemens has also looked solid in preseason......

You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• I haven't really found Kellen that impressive. Nothing he's done has made me say, wow, I am sure happy we drafted him. He looks good, but right now, I want Brad Smith as our future QB!

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• i know everyone hates Merril Hoge but i'm pretty sure he thought Clemens was the best QB in that draft class... now idk if that hurts my argument that Clemens will be a solid starter but i remember hearing something like that haha...

Comment

• I think it was Hoge and Jaws. Both, I hate.

Comment

• http://www.newyorkjets.com/posts/142...o-the-redskins

The Pete Kendall drama has finally been resolved. it doesn't say when we got in return, but at least the issue is dealt with.

at this point i was half expecting the Jets to resign him actually, not sure why...

Comment

• finally its about time... i was getting so sick of the distraction... hopefully we got a day 1 pick....

Comment

• That's to bad.

Comment

• 4th rounder. i'm satisfied with that, couldn't have expected to much more than that. management has done a fairly good job with late picks in recent years, getting guys like Rhodes, Coleman, Cotchery, etc.etc. considering it was obvious he didn't want to be here and there was major problems, i consider this a win-win

Comment

• How good is Kendal, haven't paid much attention to the Jets, I do know he's old though. Here is the pick deal:
                                Jets get a 5th rounder this year if Kendall plays less than 80 percent of the Redskin offensive snaps. It becomes a 4th rounder in '09 if he plays 80 percent or more.
                                Nice for the Skins that they learned after trading for Duckett and he played like 2 games.
                                Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 08-23-2007, 05:11 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information