Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't see him beating out Chad for a job anytime soon unless injury.

Comment

• I like you jets fans because i'm a big Cotch fan as well as Vilma fan. i have a yahoo football league settin up for live draft sept. 3. info is on our team page

big ups to Sf49ers1121

Comment

• Cotch is the man.

Anyways, it seems Bender might get the start at LG tonight. At least I was under that impression after reading the NYJ website. If so, how he performs is huge. And if he keeps the job, how he performs in the regular season is also huge.

Also, when we host the Eagles in October I think we're wearing NY Titans throwback uni's. Pretty cool since I don't remember the last time we did something like that. Either way there's going to be something for the Titans that game.

Comment

• Can't believe we got rid of Kendall....

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
            Can't believe we got rid of Kendall....
            I have to agree. The Jets line is getting manhandled out there (including D'Brick).

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
              I have to agree. The Jets line is getting manhandled out there (including D'Brick).
              Osi owned D'Brick there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                Kellen Clemons: 22 for 31, 240 yards, 4 td's and 1 int (in two games).
                Brodie Croyle: 16 for 36, 176 yards, 1 TD and 3 int's (in three games).

Whoever told you Brodie Croyle was impressive this preseason lied. Keep in mind that during the '06 draft, I wanted the Jets to draft Croyle (in the third round) too. Mostly because I wanted them to stock up on O-linemen as much as they could (meaning five or six instead of just the first two picks).
                I neverr said Croyle looked impressive in the preseason, im just remembering my views from before the draft from the senior bowl/college.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                  I neverr said Croyle looked impressive in the preseason, im just remembering my views from before the draft from the senior bowl/college.
                  For some reason I thought "Also I haven't seen the entire preseason and I hear he been impressive" was refering to Brodie Croyle. *smack forehead*

Comment

• Good job Anthony Clement and Leon Washington.

Comment

• They are looking pretty bad....

Comment

• They're gettin manhandled in almost every facet. (I'm being kind by saying almost)

Comment

• On the bright side, both Harris and Revis looked excellent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zim3031 View Post
                            On the bright side, both Harris and Revis looked excellent.
                            On the dark side,...... everything else. :( :( :(

I had hopes that maybe Pouha could possibly be a 3-4 NT. Then I watched Brandon Jacobs run him over.

Comment

• Lol why do you guys care so much...it's the pre-season, there's injuries, confusion, half-assing...it means nothing, teams go 0-4 in the pre season and still make the playoffs.
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Last night was first team vs. first team. While I have said before that I hate preseason games and the outcome means nothing, we can still get an idea about what to expcet by watching certain players and how they are preforming.

I said it when it happened but getting rid of Kendell was a mistake, especially when it looks like we really didn't get much for him. OL looked bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information