X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroadwayJoe10 View Post
    definately can't wait for the game.
    agreed... i can't wait to see what kellen does... i really like him
    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Ray Lewis is playing, and Ogden is out. I guess it's possible that that changes, but quite unlikely, it looks like that's how it's going to go. The only big question mark is McNair.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
        Ray Lewis is playing, and Ogden is out. I guess it's possible that that changes, but quite unlikely, it looks like that's how it's going to go. The only big question mark is McNair.
        darn i was hoping Lewis would be 1 less LB we'd have to deal with... Let's cross our fingers for McNair being out... I think he's a big step up from Boller...
        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• From what i've read, the league has ruled out giving the jets the win (and by what ive read, i mean the following paragraph hah)

The NFL is reportedly considering suspending coach Bill Belichick two or three games and stripping the organization of a first-round pick after the Patriots were found to be videotaping Jets defensive coaches in Week 1.
          Sources tell SI.com's Don Banks and Peter King that the league will hand down disciplinary action on Friday. The NFL has reportedly ruled out forcing the Pats to forfeit their 38-14 win over the Jets, but will "definitely" strip them of a first-day draft choice. If Belichick is suspended, he'll be banned from games and practices until the suspension is up, and will not be paid.

i hope the suspension will be following this game, because i wan't more than anything to see LT drop 150 yards on them and 2 scores. Oh and would it be in poor taste to say i would like to see merriman plant brady in the ground, like spike did to that kid in little giants; ya know so his body left an indent in the actual field.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• A first rounder and a suspension is a pretty hefty fine, I'd be totally cool with them pulling that on the Pats. Unfortunately they'll still have a first rounder this year because they have San Fran's but whatever...and haha I like the San Diego game hopes, I'm with out on all of those.

Comment

• suspension for the year so we don't have to play BB again lol :D

Comment

• NFL fined Patriots coach Bill Belichick $500,000, the maximum amount according to league policy, for the use of equipment to videotape the Jets' defensive calls in Week 1.
                The Patriots have been fined $250,000 and will also lose a first-round pick in 2008 if they make the playoffs. If New England doesn't qualify for the postseason, it will forfeit its second- and third-round draft choices. The Patriots already had a pair of 2008 first-rounders and Belichick was not suspended any games, so it appears they've gotten off easy. Sep. 13 - 8:33 pm et

its just shi@ty the fact they already had the two first rounders..i really wish they just gave us the draft pick haha...ahh well heres to being the biggest chargers fan for the next 3 days

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."

Comment

• What is Pennington's status?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown View Post
                    What is Pennington's status?
                    i heard he's not playing

Comment

• I think Pennington will play sunday...He took minimal reps in front of the pressa dnthat makes them assume hes not playing...I think Mangini is trying to make the ravens already great d study two QBs. Pennington took the wrap off his ankle which was a great sign. I think he'll play anyway....Its not like im particulary hopig for it bc with Pennington its a bad matchup bc he wont be able to step up in the pocket as well which you needa agaisnt their D and with Clemens well I think its obvious you dont want a QB making his rookie start against arguably the best D in the league. whereas for McNair I think hes out bc while he didnt practice and played for the Titans I think the ravens think they can beat us with good defense and kyle boller. Also ogden is out and mcnair will be immobile if theiur protection breaks down with marshal yanda at right tackle.

IMO:
                      Boller starts 70%
                      McNair starts 30%

Pennington starts 60%
                      Clemens starts 40%
                      QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EU1O-hGxgg

this is great stuff!

^^Sig From Nvot9
                        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• I think Baltimore is very beatable this game...
                          Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• anyone know what time the game is? 4 right cause the giants game is at 1

Comment

• 4:15

Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• I think your right Nvot, they are very beatable.

However I really hope Pennington plays. That will help our chances a lot. We can't turn the ball over at all if we want to win. I really don't see this as a high scoring game so we need to limit all mistakes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information