Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New York Jets Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by portermvp84
    Jets have suprised me this season, I thought they werer gonna be worse this season. They proved me wrong big time.
    A lot of people are forgeting that last year when we went 4-12 we were playing with our #3 quarterback the majority of the season. No team can be good when that happens. So I never believed we were as bad as most people thought coming into this season.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by throwback54milkman
      for next year:

      What do you guys think about moving Dewayne to DE and drafting a big 3-4 NT that will demand double teams. Nothing against Dewayne, I think he's actually playing pretty well, but the LBs are too good not to be making more plays (especially Vilma). If we could for example have Alan Branch in the middle, Vilma will have more space to roam around and do his thing. I love the offense, I would be thrilled to have the same starters next year (even the right side of the o-line is playing well now, and Green Bay has a good Dline).


      Just 1 question- Why didn't Mangini bring in Clemens or Ramsey in the 4th quarter?? I know I'm nitpicking a little bit, but just imagine the criticism he would have taken if Pennington got hurt.
      We should probably look for a good NT, but nobody really elite is available for this draft. Branch is not a NT in a 3-4, he'd play DE.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Naked Jehuty
        Originally posted by portermvp84
        Jets have suprised me this season, I thought they werer gonna be worse this season. They proved me wrong big time.
        A lot of people are forgeting that last year when we went 4-12 we were playing with our #3 quarterback the majority of the season. No team can be good when that happens. So I never believed we were as bad as most people thought coming into this season.
        Well, we did have Vinny as well. :P

        Comment


        • I forgot about how bad injuries killed you guys.


          Thanks to jackalope

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Naked Jehuty
            Originally posted by portermvp84
            Jets have suprised me this season, I thought they werer gonna be worse this season. They proved me wrong big time.
            A lot of people are forgeting that last year when we went 4-12 we were playing with our #3 quarterback the majority of the season. No team can be good when that happens. So I never believed we were as bad as most people thought coming into this season.
            but in the offseason we lost 4 perenial pro bowlers in Law, Abraham, Martin, and Mawae. Any team that loses 4 players of that calibar wont be as good the next yr.

            Comment


            • Question guys, how is Dwayne Robertson doing? I heard that he's picking it up and finally getting it together, but I haven't really watched the Jets play much this year to be honest. Is he still at NT, and has he been tried out at DE any? Is there any potential for him to remain in this defense or is just a space filler for a future draft pick?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                Question guys, how is Dwayne Robertson doing? I heard that he's picking it up and finally getting it together, but I haven't really watched the Jets play much this year to be honest. Is he still at NT, and has he been tried out at DE any? Is there any potential for him to remain in this defense or is just a space filler for a future draft pick?
                He's performing much better, and we have tried Kimo at NT and Dwayne at DE. I think we should keep him as a DE, as Kimo is 1000, and we have a lot of needs already.

                Comment


                • which jersey should i get?

                  Kerry Rhodes
                  Jerricho Cotchery
                  Vilma
                  Coles
                  Brick
                  Mangold


                  ^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                    which jersey should i get?

                    Kerry Rhodes
                    Jerricho Cotchery
                    Vilma
                    Coles
                    Brick
                    Mangold
                    I love linebackers, Id go with Vilma. Or Rhodes, but I say Vilma is the safe bet.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                      which jersey should i get?

                      Kerry Rhodes
                      Jerricho Cotchery
                      Vilma
                      Coles
                      Brick
                      Mangold
                      Personally I'd go for Rhodes because he's my favorite player on the team and Vilma has struggled a bit in the defense thus far. Plus Vilma jerseys are pretty popular, Rhodes would be something different.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by derza222
                        Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                        which jersey should i get?

                        Kerry Rhodes
                        Jerricho Cotchery
                        Vilma
                        Coles
                        Brick
                        Mangold
                        Personally I'd go for Rhodes because he's my favorite player on the team and Vilma has struggled a bit in the defense thus far. Plus Vilma jerseys are pretty popular, Rhodes would be something different.
                        If you just wanna be different, go Cotchery before everyone realizes how amazing a receiver he is.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by josh07039
                          Originally posted by derza222
                          Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                          which jersey should i get?

                          Kerry Rhodes
                          Jerricho Cotchery
                          Vilma
                          Coles
                          Brick
                          Mangold
                          Personally I'd go for Rhodes because he's my favorite player on the team and Vilma has struggled a bit in the defense thus far. Plus Vilma jerseys are pretty popular, Rhodes would be something different.
                          If you just wanna be different, go Cotchery before everyone realizes how amazing a receiver he is.
                          That would definitely be something different. I just personally prefer defense to offense so I'd go Rhodes. But Cotchery would probably be number 2 on my list.

                          Comment


                          • I'd go cotchery



                            Sig by Me

                            Comment


                            • I'm personally getting a Rhodes jersey soon cuz I think it looks pretty cool and he is beast.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tishdog
                                I'm personally getting a Rhodes jersey soon cuz I think it looks pretty cool and he is beast.
                                Yeah, i'm looking to get Rhodes.

                                I've looked all over the internet and can't find one- nflshop.com and reebok online any1 know any other sites where i can get 1, cuz most sites just have like Pennington and Vilma and Coles.


                                ^^Sig From Nvot9
                                J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information