X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Chad? :(

Comment

• Kris Jenkins stood out this game, and Revis made a brilliant play at the end to seal the victory. very nice to be sitting 5-3
      Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• You guys know who's good? David Harris.

Comment

• Possibly good Gholston news?!?!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8...to-LT-for-help

ANYTHING that shows he cares is great news to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJK View Post
            Possibly good Gholston news?!?!

Could my baseless skepticism over his alleged lack of desire be proving true?

Comment

• Question: How many game ending in the endzone interceptions has Darrelle Revis had this year? I know it is at least 2, probably 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                Question: How many game ending in the endzone interceptions has Darrelle Revis had this year? I know it is at least 2, probably 3.
                The real question is what deity impregnated his mother to result in his virgin birth?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                  Question: How many game ending in the endzone interceptions has Darrelle Revis had this year? I know it is at least 2, probably 3.
                  I believe it's 3. Miami, Arizona, and now Buffalo. He certainly is quite the stud muffin at corner.

Interesting that Lowery got benched towards the end of last week's game, I think teams know he's beatable and don't want to mess with Revis so they just pick on him, which probably makes him look worse than he actually is. Still, it makes who our starter across Revis down the road will be a bit more of a question than it was earlier in the season.

Comment

• I have a lot of theories about Brett Favre's poor play, I'm wondering which one people think is the most realistic or if it may be a combination of a few.

1.Favre is just getting old and he is going to be inconsistent. After all, he did just have one amazing game that really inflated his stats

2.The hits he took the last few weeks has him hurt more than he is letting on and it is affecting his play.

3.The poor o-line play just isn't giving him enough time and he keeps getting hit while he throws.(This applies to a few of his ints but i dont think this is the main cause)

4. He still isn't fully in synch with his receivers.

5. The coaches are forcing him into an offense that he isn't familiar with. Perhaps a bit too conservative?

Comment

• Originally posted by MJK View Post
                      Possibly good Gholston news?!?!

That is news i like to see. I'm hoping for the best. Initiative baby. I like the first lesson: 'Even if you are going to screw up, screw up going 100%' That is exactly what i've said i want to see!

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                      You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post
                        That is news i like to see. I'm hoping for the best. Initiative baby. I like the first lesson: 'Even if you are going to screw up, screw up going 100%' That is exactly what i've said i want to see!
                        I agree. Whenever you hear a guy come into the 3-4 they always sound tentative and talk about how much more thinking is involved. I think guys struggling not to make mistakes rather than working to make plays is a problem. LT's point is a good one that a mistake you make when trying to make a play and going all out is much better than a mistake made when trying to avoid screwing up.

Comment

• If Tim Tebow is there do you want him?

Comment

• I certainly don't, but i'm personally not a fan....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
                            You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

• I'm with TGJV on this one. Not opposed to a QB if it's the right guy but I don't like Tebow.

Comment

• Not a fan of Tebow either.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information