X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frogstomp
    Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
    I wouldn't be surprised if Cotchery is involved in a trade for Turner. Rivers played with Cotchery in college so the Chargers may try and reunite them.
    If we get rid of Cotchery, I will be so goddamn pissed off. He's one of my favorite players, and he's *young* and *talented*... which is what a rebuilding team needs.
    I know, ive loved Cotchery since he was drafted, I dont think we are gonna make a trade for turner at all, and if we do, i dont think we will get rid of cotchery. About the reuniting thing, that was why i was hoping we would go for rivers last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by shavedaeyebrow2
      I wouldn't be surprised if Cotchery is involved in a trade for Turner. Rivers played with Cotchery in college so the Chargers may try and reunite them.
      If we get rid of Cotchery, I will be so goddamn pissed off. He's one of my favorite players, and he's *young* and *talented*... which is what a rebuilding team needs.
      Same, he is probably my favorite player on the team. I would love to have turner, but I would not want to trade Cotchery.

Gamertag: KRAAAWG

Comment

• no way we trade our best receiver (yeah, he is).

Why not trade our first rounder for Turner, there's no-one that's a great fit for us at our pick anyways. They can have Mccariens too if they want.

^^Sig From Nvot9
        J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman
          no way we trade our best receiver (yeah, he is).

Why not trade our first rounder for Turner, there's no-one that's a great fit for us at our pick anyways. They can have Mccariens too if they want.
          Trading a first round draft pick for a running back that has no starting experience and has gotten all of his stats spelling LT?

I'll pass. Although I'm all for getting rid of Mccantcatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Zim3031
            Originally posted by throwback54milkman
            no way we trade our best receiver (yeah, he is).

Trading a first round draft pick for a running back that has no starting experience and has gotten all of his stats spelling LT?

I'll pass. Although I'm all for getting rid of Mccantcatch
            I'd do it, he's better than Lynch and Lynch is who we would take at our pick most likely- Burner is amazing every time he touches the ball. Seriously, who would you rather take at the 24th pick? Okoye isnt a 3-4 NT (if he falls to us), and i think we can get a CB/RT/RG 2nd round.

^^Sig From Nvot9

Comment

Why not trade our first rounder for Turner, there's no-one that's a great fit for us at our pick anyways.
              Recent players traded to get first rounders in our range.

Branch
              Abe
              Moss

Trading for Turner with our first pick is way way way beyond a bad idea, especially considering there is a high chance we go D for our first round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown
                Why not trade our first rounder for Turner, there's no-one that's a great fit for us at our pick anyways.

Branch
                Abe
                Moss

Trading for Turner with our first pick is way way way beyond a bad idea, especially considering there is a high chance we go D for our first round pick.
                You can add Doug Jolley to that list haha. There are no defensive players worth taking at that spot though! Turner is worth it.

^^Sig From Nvot9

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexDown

Branch
                  Abe
                  Moss

I agree completely. And everyone else is overrating Turner a ton. He does come in after LT has wore down defenses. And I am completely for getting rid of "Mccantcatch". But I really don't like the idea of getting Turner no matter how we swing it. And if we get rid of Cotchery I'd be unbelievably pissed, I just started believing in this organization hopefully they don't ruin that for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222
                    Originally posted by AlexDown

Branch
                    Abe
                    Moss

I agree completely. And everyone else is overrating Turner a ton. He does come in after LT has wore down defenses. And I am completely for getting rid of "Mccantcatch". But I really don't like the idea of getting Turner no matter how we swing it. And if we get rid of Cotchery I'd be unbelievably pissed, I just started believing in this organization hopefully they don't ruin that for me.
                    Turner was pretty amazing today, just the way he runs is awesome, speed and power. And let's face it, our offense and especially Pennington will NEVER succeed without a good running game. And without our offense succeeding we will never go anywhere b/c our defense isnt good enough. Tell me who we could get at 26th pick or w/e we have that would be better than Turner.

^^Sig From Nvot9

Comment

Originally posted by derza222
                      Originally posted by AlexDown

Branch
                      Abe
                      Moss

Turner was pretty amazing today, just the way he runs is awesome, speed and power. And let's face it, our offense and especially Pennington will NEVER succeed without a good running game. And without our offense succeeding we will never go anywhere b/c our defense isnt good enough. Tell me who we could get at 26th pick or w/e we have that would be better than Turner.
                      I agree with getting turner. But the only thing that would piss me off is if we traded our 1st then blalock or someon fell to that pick

Sig by Me

Comment

• hopefully we can keep Schottenheimer, cuz he'll know if Turner is an everydown back/if he is worth a first rounder.

^^Sig From Nvot9

Comment

Cardinals got Wisenhunt, that means schotty is more likely to go to Miami

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Sig by Me

Comment

• schotty prob wont get a head coaching job...hes toooooooooo young and has oly one year of coordinating and Miami is prob just f*cking with the jets to make them spend less time on the draft and more on coaching decisions....
                            -I've become cold to Michael Turner he really does come in after LT wears down a Dfense Leon can;'t doo that let's og draft and not give up anything.
                            -Juice1432:
                            you'd agree we need

-RB,DL,OL,WR...what else man?

Juice knows his sh!t just a little less than me but he's good to validate.
                            QB, OG, OLB, WR, CB, MLB, RB, FS

Exactly Why The Jets were the Coolest Team in the NFL under Rex, but Bowles is the man-see Arians speech:

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...x-in-town.html

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com/...e-for-you.html

Comment

• Originally posted by hcbrad08
                              schotty prob wont get a head coaching job...hes toooooooooo young and has oly one year of coordinating and Miami is prob just f*cking with the jets to make them spend less time on the draft and more on coaching decisions....
                              -I've become cold to Michael Turner he really does come in after LT wears down a Dfense Leon can;'t doo that let's og draft and not give up anything.
                              -Juice1432:
                              you'd agree we need

-RB,DL,OL,WR...what else man?

Juice knows his sh!t just a little less than me but he's good to validate.
                              yeah i really don't think he'd be a good head coach, at least at this point in his career. Even still, it's funny that Mangini already has his assistants becoming head coaches, like Belichek.

^^Sig From Nvot9

Comment

• I don't like the Turner idea. I'd rather trade our first round pick for more picks and a few picks next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information