Gallery moving to RT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery moving to RT

Schefter is reporting on NFLN that Gallery will be shifting back to RT. Sims will go back to LT.

Discuss..

Sims was serviceable at LT and that is more than I can say for Gallery. I still have nightmares about Rice making him look like a turnstile in the SB. Fine for the short term but we need to make a trade or draft the future.
    Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

hmmmm.....dont know what to think really.we'll see if hes correct.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderLifer View Post
        Sims was serviceable at LT and that is more than I can say for Gallery. I still have nightmares about Rice making him look like a turnstile in the SB. Fine for the short term but we need to make a trade or draft the future.
        Making Sims look like a turnstile? Because Gallery was like a sophmore in college during that game.

Joe Staley at 33. Make it happen.

Comment

i thought sims was retiring? disapointed that gallery doesnt get to start out at LT. i think we got OT now in the 4th or 5th and kalil or olsen in the 2nd

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

mcquistan will eventually be moved to his natural position at tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              Making Sims look like a turnstile? Because Gallery was like a sophmore in college during that game.

Joe Staley at 33. Make it happen.

No, Simeon made Barry Sims look like a turnstile in the superbowl.
              This is a good move because Gallery actaully had his best season as a pro at RT and he should be decent there. Hopefully he makes some huge strides.

Comment

Originally posted by energizerbunny View Post
                No, Simeon made Barry Sims look like a turnstile in the superbowl.
                This is a good move because Gallery actaully had his best season as a pro at RT and he should be decent there. Hopefully he makes some huge strides.
                I meant Sims. Poorly formed paragraph.
                Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Sims isn't the biggest lineman in the world (6-5 300lbs) so if we are switching to a ZBS then I think he should work out alright at LT. Anything is better than last season.

Comment

Sims was a very good LT. and Gallery was at his best at RT

Comment

I dunno, this is horrible if you ask me. We really blew it with Gallery and have ourselves to blame. Gallery was a LT in college, that was his natural position. We have start him at RT, have him play there for a year and a half, then we move him over to LT, and now we're gonna move him back to RT? Also, we will be asking him to learn his third blocking scheme in 3 years. No wonder he's struggling. No wonder our whole O-line is struggling. Nevertheless, Im really liking the Joe Staley pick at 33. He can play LT and hes perfect for the ZBS. Sims is servicable at LT and a lot better than he is at OG. I wouldnt mind Sims getting cut honestly.

Comment

this kinda solves the puzzle.if we are gonna go Oline we will most likely go C.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                          ??? what does gallery getting moved to rt have to do with drafting a center?
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy
                          Originally posted by Complex
                          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                            No, I think it will be a LT.

Comment

If Gallery is at RT, Sims at LT, C would be the next place to address with Grove struggling. Maybe draft Kalil and move Grove to guard.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information