Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
    What about someone like Lorenzo Booker?
    Can Brian Leonard really play RB? He might be a good FB but im not sure bout RB.
    Undersized and doesn't have either height or bulk you look for...Not very physical and won't break many tackles
    thats some of scotts scouting report on him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I like D Walker as a versatile back. I'm pretty sure he did a lot of receiving in college, maybe he'll be a Charlie Garner type, that guy was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        thats some of scotts scouting report on him
        I read the report. Couldnt he bulk up a bit though? He's like 5'11 isnt he?

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
        Originally posted by TitanHope
        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
          What about someone like Lorenzo Booker?
          Can Brian Leonard really play RB? He might be a good FB but im not sure bout RB.
          he ran a 4.49 today.
          "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I think Brian Leonard can play half back in the NFL. He has all the tools to be a tough north south runner with good burst and terrific hands out of the backfield. I've been sold on the guy for quite some time. We also know that he can block in the passing game something we were lacking last year.
            Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Booker is what he is, a speed back with good receiving skills, very athletic, good burst, but he doesnt run with power. Brian Leonard would be nice but we'd have to use the 33rd overall on him and I think the pick would be better used on OL (Staley). I see us using a day 2 pick on a running back. Possibilites I can think of are Chris Henry, Dwayne Wright, Darius Walker, Booker(if he lasts), Romance Taylor
              Last edited by TheChampIsHere; 02-26-2007, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Hmm, I am of the opinion we need a decent backup RB. Just someone who can come in and grind out 3,4,5,5+ yd runs to give Jordan a rest. We'll find our next feature back another year. Kolby Smith or even Kenneth Darby would more than do the trick. Someone who hits the hole hard and wears down the D.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=66&p=2&...%2f621923.html

it's brady quinn.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                    Good. (I don't like the 10 character minimum.)

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CoPg6x8hXsg

watch around 3:23 Jamarcus doesnt look out of shape at all

dont let 40 numbers fool you guys. Just because a player can run the 40 fast doesnt mean he is good.
                      Last edited by bucksavage; 02-26-2007, 01:58 PM.
                      soma relax

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                        Good. (I don't like the 10 character minimum.)
                        I like Brady a whole lot especially if we can trade down to 3-5 and still nab him. What we know we are getting with him is a guy that is going to eat and sleep in the film room. We have needed an influence like that on offense since Gannon left. I still feel like there are four prospects at the top (Quinn, CJ, AD, and J-Russ) that are elite and will help turn this offense turn it around in the short term and long run.
                        Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

yep

I couldn't agree more. Quinn eats and sleeps football and thats what makes him a good pick in my opinion. Peyton doesn't have the strongest arm in the league [altho its above average], he just plain outworks other QB's in mental preparation and in practice. Quinn has a lot of similarities to him. If we can trade down [maybe with Cleveland, Arizona or TB] I think the extra picks we get will be a greater add-on than the skill difference between Jamarcus and Brady.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                          Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I dont Like Russell but I wouldnt have a problem with Brady.I would rather AD though.But at this point I would just like to have a good RB.
                            "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

The main difference between Quinn and someone like Manning is that when Manning is playing you can see that he has internalized everything about his position. With Quinn you see that he's learned everything about his position.

Those are two very different things. Quinn's mechanics break down horribly when things go awry. He also has his lapses in concentration which worry the hell out of me, especially considering how hot and cold he plays.

Comment

I dont like Quinn, like a lot of people here i get the luxury to see him play a whole lot and im not very impressed with what i see. He has good games against sorry teams but when a good defense was in his face he struggled mightily. And people will say "it's because he had a a bad O-line" well coming into Oaktown he'll have just a bad line, disgruntled receivers and a sub par running game.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                                Originally posted by TitanHope
                                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information