No announcement yet.

Raiders 2009 Season Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew Bledsoe is expected to be cut by the Boys by the end of the week.Watch Al sign him.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
      Drew Bledsoe is expected to be cut by the Boys by the end of the week.Watch Al sign him.
      kerry collins the 2nd

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post

That would be a mistake. The least mobile qb in the history of the NFL playing with one of the worst offensive lines in the last few years.

Comment

Hey guys, im really bad at math so help me out with this equation.

statue QB + bad protection + good pass rush coming = ????

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

We will probably wait until June 1st to sign a QB
            soma relax

Comment

it's from ProFootballTalk.com but it's interesting.

GARCIA TO RAIDERS?

Although the teams most commonly linked to soon-to-be-free-agent quarterback Jeff Garcia are the Broncos and the Bucs, an industry source has suggested keeping a close eye on the Oakland Raiders.

Garcia grew up in the Bay Area, and played at San Jose State. He also had a tryout with the Raiders before he signed with the 49ers.

So if Garcia is signed by the Raiders, does that mean that the Raiders wouldn't draft LSU's JaMarcus Russell? Not necessarily. Garcia could hold the job for a season or two while Russell gets ready to play.

With all that said, we'd still draft Calvin Johnson.

Comment

Id rather trade down or grab AD.I love the thought of Garcia coming to Oakland.Sit out a year and draft a QB in 08.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

I wasn't really interested in him but now it's ok to me. He wants the best shot at starting and he'd have the best shot in Oakland then Denver and Tampa Bay.

Comment

The rumor is Huard and Schaub are both gone.

Comment

i have a vary strong gut feeling that garcia will be a raider next year

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Falcons | Team will tender Schaub
                        Tue, 27 Feb 2007 10:01:10 -0800

ESPNews reports Atlanta Falcons restricted free agent QB Matt Schaub will be tendered a one-year qualifying offer of more than $2.35 million by the team. Should another team sign Schaub away from the Falcons, they would receive a first- and third-round pick in return.

Comment

I think that is way too much to give up for Schaub. We dont really have a chance of signing Garcia, and Huard was resigned, so its looking like a good possibility that we go QB in the draft. But we still have to get a veteran in here. I honestly would like A. Tim Rattay or B. Joey Harrington.. Behind our line, though....

Comment

And about Garcia - He wants to play for a winner and will garner way too much money. I think that TB or DEN is a way stronger possibility..

Comment

Then if Garcia signs with Oakland does that mean Moss is almost certain to get traded and that Calvin Johnson becomes a Raider ?

Comment

Garcia a Raider lol....it wont happen. Does anyone remember Garcia the last few years in DEt and Cle...Garbage. Right now he is a system QB. He's not a QB to rebuild a team with a new offense. If we sign him he will be public enemy #1 in the Raider nation by week 4. You rebuild a offense with a new Qb which is Russell
                                Last edited by bucksavage; 02-28-2007, 03:15 AM.
                                soma relax

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information