Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
    John Madsen cut per raiders.com
    Yet another speedy project doesn't work out.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• This team has way too many projects, that's all we ever draft past the 2nd round.

Comment

• I think Madsen would be a good fit on a team like the Colts. They seem to like those TE/WR tweeners.

Comment

• Im kind of mad we let go Madsen. I remember a game VS San Diego where he did great. But he isnt really a TE so we have to get rid of him. Like stash said I think the colts will go after him. He seems like a nice fit for that system

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
          @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
            This team has way too many projects, that's all we ever draft past the 2nd round.
            Sadly you're right. I couldn't agree more.

Comment

• Fire Rob Ryan!
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• We MUST draft a WR round 1. DE in round 2.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Raiders DT Gerard Warren left Sunday's game with a neck injury.

Warren, who's been Oakland's most active interior defensive lineman to date, is uncertain to play in Week 4. He has two sacks and eight tackles so far.
                  Warren's looked good so far.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• So if this injury is anything significant we are down to 2 DT's, that's just swell.

Comment

• Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                      Fire Rob Ryan!
                      is firerobryan.com up and running yet? i want to sign that petition too.

Comment

• You all have one hell of a running game with McFadden and Bush. If Russell could complete more passes you'd have a dangerous offense

Comment

• SO the injury to Harris got me think about a eventual replacement.. Are the Raiders going to be able to resign scrabble this offseason? Franchise him again?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                            SO the injury to Harris got me think about a eventual replacement.. Are the Raiders going to be able to resign scrabble this offseason? Franchise him again?
                            I'd be surprised if he resigns, so that means we'll tag him again.

Comment

• http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/...nearly-rumble/

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                I'd be surprised if he resigns, so that means we'll tag him again.
                                Kind of a dick move two years in a row. Don't you think he'd want a trade?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information