Raiders 2009 Season Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaiderLifer View Post
    Question would you rather have Garcia in FA or Trent Green for a fourth rounder? I think I'd take Garcia just throwing it out there.
    depends if green will restrucure his contract because i think its a big one so garcia here because he has more mobility

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I hope to get Garcia.
      "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Why do you guys want Garcia?

Comment

It's not that I'm that into having Garcia as my starting QB it's just the thought of a vet QB that can tutor our young QB's whether it's Walter, a rookie or both. Garcia is the best available FA QB and could help teach the WCO to Russell or Quinn (if that is in fact what we are running).
          Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

Raiders | Team interested in Garcia?
            Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:57:32 -0800

Steve Corkran, of the Contra Costa Times, reports the Oakland Raiders are in pursuit of free agent QB Jeff Garcia (Eagles). "If the Raiders call once free agency beings, Oakland definitely will be one of the places he seriously considers," said Steve Baker, Garcia's agent. The Denver Broncos and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are also reportedly interested in Garcia's services.

Raiders | Team could sign Curry to extension
            Fri, 2 Mar 2007 07:53:02 -0800

The Contra Costa Times reports the Oakland Raiders are negotiating a long-term contract extension with WR Ronald Curry. The team would like to restructure Curry's contract and avoid paying him a $5 million roster bonus. "We are in the process of negotiating a long-term extension for Ronald to remain with the organization…" said Brian Levy, Curry's agent. "The negotiations are proceeding in a positive fashion between myself and (senior personnel executive) Michael Lombardi."

Comment

Raiders | Team interested in C. Brown
              Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:57:34 -0800
              John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the Oakland Raiders are reportedly interested in free agent RB Chris Brown (Titans).

Comment

According to rf.net the Garcia signing is complete and he is taking his physical now. We had to sign a vet with only Walter on the roster so I'm glad we got the best one available.
                Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

awesome love it.
                  "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

ya were getting garcia but that doesnt mean we arent drafting a qb at #1.

Comment

obviously.but I think that this a great move.hes a good QB.

Comment

it looks like rf.net's story on the garcia signing could be false. john clayton said garcia left without a contract. if thats the case i will be very upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                          it looks like rf.net's story on the garcia signing could be false. john clayton said garcia left without a contract. if thats the case i will be very upset.
                          that's ******* weak.

Comment

I'll be surprised if we sign Garcia.

Comment

i hope this gets done soon

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

i just hope we get graham. that would be our biggest signing since burgess.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information