Week 11 Raiders @ Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 11 Raiders @ Steelers

Getting the thread started earlier than usual. Huge game for both teams. Lets see who we get back this week.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Heres our injury report from Monday...

DHB- Hamstring-questionable for practice Wednesday
    Schilens- wont practice Wednesday
    Murphy- cleared, ready for practice and game
    Zach Miller-Improved, should be ready for practice
    Gradkowski-cleared
    John Henderson- questionable for practice but is on course
    Asomugha-improving, able to jog, status for game is unclear right now

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Who is the #1 WR this week?? Is Ford going to play a big role?? If so, I think Taylor will need to be matched up on him. I pray we play with a little bit more fire. I also hope Timmons is feeling better to match up with McFadden out of the backfield.

What are yalls thoughts on the game??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
        Who is the #1 WR this week?? Is Ford going to play a big role?? If so, I think Taylor will need to be matched up on him. I pray we play with a little bit more fire. I also hope Timmons is feeling better to match up with McFadden out of the backfield.

What are yalls thoughts on the game??
        Im sure DHB or Murphy will be listed at the #1 WR. Thing is with us our WR core isnt consistant so its more of a wait and see who is ready to play. Ford stepped up last week, DHB the week before, Murphy week before the before ect... Our only constants are DMC and Miller. Miller when healthy has been getting us around 5 catches and 60 yards with a td mixed in and DMC is getting 90+ rushing and 4 catches for around 30 yards with a td somehow. One thing I expect to see from us is alot of wildcat. We used it against KC and it worked every time and maybe if our passing doesnt start off good we will stick to the wild cat

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Who is faster in football pads?? Wallace or Ford??

We all know Ford is faster in a track suit with track shoes on. But on the field, who is faster?? What's the best play this yr demonstrating Ford's speed?? Wallace's is the TD on Jason Allen. Let's see.

Comment

Mike Wallace is going to make Stan Routt his ***** all game long.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
            like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

New England got 86 yards out of the Law Firm...We should be able to muster at least 100 out of DMC/Bush/Campbell. Can we protect Campbell ,and can he take advantage of their secondary will be the key to the game IMO.

like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                Mike Wallace is going to make Stan Routt his ***** all game long.
                Way to pull for the team, diehard.
                Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

The 86 yards is a bit misleading because of the way the Pats always spread us out. I'm fairly certain we will be gearing up to stop your run, seeing as how McFadden is yalls best player (maybe Miller).

I always love going against running teams. Collisions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                    Way to pull for the team, diehard.
                    We here try to remain as objective as possible; that's not necessarily falling short of being a 'diehard' - not to say that's what you were tactfully implying, however. Sometimes our homerness does get in the way of that goal.

Mike Wallace will make Stanford Routt his ***** this weekend. I'm not going to blindly ignore the possibility. No need to call out Nixon like that.

Comment

If Stan shuts him down, there will be no one on here pimping him more than me.

Comment

I'm pretty homerry for the most part. I call Bruce "King Gradkowski" to everyone I talk football with IRL.

and DMC is a top 3 Rb IMO =D

Actually, any player who I pimp from my favorite teams gets the "King" title. King Darrius,Gradkowski,etc.
                        Last edited by EvilNixon; 11-17-2010, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Is Aso expected to be back this week? And if so, will he be on Mikey Wallz or my boyfriend? I need to know so I know which one to bench.

Comment

I think Aso is a gametime decision but if I had to guess.. he will be out there and he will be guarding different guys most likely.
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                            Coples is that dude.
                            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Is Aso expected to be back this week? And if so, will he be on Mikey Wallz or my boyfriend? I need to know so I know which one to bench.
                              All the reports are saying theres a good chance he will play. But still a few more days so you never know.

I expect if he does play that he will cover Ward mainly, and and Routt's speed matched with Wallace.

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information