I'll start!

Do they need offensive line help bad, really bad or desperately? :D
    Scott Wright, President
    Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Desperately. I've never seen such bad O-Line play I don't think. Davis needs to open up the pocket book this offseason.

Comment

i can't wait for dumervil to overpower either one of your tackles this week.

any chance you'll cover the spread?

Comment

As I mentioned in my blog the other day it's kind of crazy that the Raiders o-line is so bad because they have invested draft picks there, including a lot of high ones. So if you ask me the problem then comes down to either coaching or scouting. I am inclined to say coaching isn't the problem because they have had two coaching staffs with the same problem and now there are Hall of Fame o-linemen trying to whip them into shape. That leaves poor scouting as the reason for me...
        Scott Wright, President
        Draft Countdown.com
        www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
        www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by njx9

I see a replay of the steelers game comin

Comment

well....

Well we know the D will play well, probably even better than last week. But if we can't score on Seattle, I don't know how we are gonna score on Denver. Maybe Moss won't feel like playing hot potato this week....

As for the OL, I don't know enough about the position to really know what is wrong. My guess is the lack of coaching stability within the organization has adversely affected their development.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by jmanz

which? i think the denver offense will collectively tyler brayton the raiders jerramy stevens of a defense. =P

Comment

which? i think the denver offense will collectively tyler brayton the raiders jerramy stevens of a defense. =P
                lol good one....I guess I was refering to the raiders-steelers game but only in good fun. I'm sure it won't be a pretty sight, offensively anyways.

Comment

muaaa

What is the over/under for Denver's sack total anyways? 10?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Very nice, Oak vs Den this week and also me vs njx in fantasy football.

I would make a wager on these, if the Raiders didn't suck so badly.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan

hmmm, do you have a lot of the raiders players on your fantasy team?

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan

hmmm, do you have a lot of the raiders players on your fantasy team?
                        I don't have any Raiders, but I do have Doug Gabriel though! My fantasy team isn't doing so great either, 11 out of 14. (njx last place)

Comment

just because i counted on your ugly team to at least occasionally give jordan the ball... i mean, you'd think shell would realize that half of these games are out of reach before they start. =P

Comment

Put Lamont in this week, he's going to run over the Denver D.

Comment

if by "run over" you mean "get 4 carries for 20 yards in the first quarter and then not be put back in the game" then yes, yes you're right.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information