No announcement yet.

08 Free Agency

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usually the positions where players have the most talent is at WR. I think Bryant would be a solid signing if we could give proper coaching to him.

Comment

DL Bill Swancutt RFA Detroit Lions=Eagles

Comment

Simeon Rice or Mike Rucker would be killer.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Just say no to Simeon Rice. The guy is old as dirt and if I recall correctly has been a problem in TB's lockeroom over the past year. We need to stay away from the old guys with attitude problems who will want a ton of money based on past accomplishments.

Comment

Yeah, true we don't need anymore Randy Mosses in the locker room.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Double D Donavan Darius

So who's excited about the Raiders bringing this guy in for a visit? I'm a little biased cause he's one of my favorite players at my favorite position, but I think he'd be a great mentor for Huff and a HUGE upgrade over fan favorite Stewie Shwigey. Huff's body type is more suited for FS, and I just dont think Shwigey brings much to the table. I like our whiteboy safety as much as the next guy, but he always gets burnt and I just cant shake the memory of TJ Duckett running his ass over at the 20 yard line on his way to paydirt. We need a hitter at SS, and Darius fits the bill - Plus he's a stand up guy and would really be a great mentor for our young secondary.

Comment

i would love to see DD but we got to take care of ASO and D-BURG first.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

id want to just get a top DE. Suggs would be killer since hes so young. Rice and Rucker would be a nice pick up too but i think they wouldnt come here since they would probably want to go to a place where they can compete and here we still need 2-5 years before we do

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think Chris Carr is easy to replace, we could easily find another guy out there just as fast as he is.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                      I think Chris Carr is easy to replace, we could easily find another guy out there just as fast as he is.
                      Why would you want to replace him, he's an above average returner plus we also have Johnnie Lee Higgins. We have bigger needs elsewhere.

Comment

let's sign Rich Gannon and call it an offseason.
                        ;D

on a serious note though.
                        We will not sign Karlos Dansby. He had a terrible injury during the season+We're alright with what we got. We do not need to replace Carr.That would be a waste of a signing. Higgins can give him a run for his money and heck you can even see Carlos Francis..yes..Carlos Francis back on that specials team. He has been injured his whole career and if he's healthy he can be a heck of a Return man.I doubt we're gonna sign anybody that will make a big impact or even any starters.

except for Rich Gannon.
                        ;D

.peace.
                        myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

I love being wrong sometimes.......only sometimes.
                          :D
                          myspace.com/strangewavesmusic

Comment

We signed that LB from Seattle, Kacyvenski. I like him has a special teamer and hes also a decent backup. Went to Harvard. Just a good character guy. I really like the additions that Kiffin has made in the offseason and in the draft. There The kinda guys I would go after if I was GM. There has never been a year in which I agreed with almost every personell move we made. Normally I get mad, but this year Kiffin has really impressed me.

I cant wait for football

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
                              One name that popped out was Terrell Suggs, if he isn't resigned before the free agency class, I'd throw boat loads of $ at this beast. I'm partial because he's a hometown talent, but can you imagine the tandem of Suggs and Burgess?? That line would be devastating. Even if he's hit w/ the franchise tag, I'd try for some kind of deal to swing there...
                              Only problem there is that he is happy here and wants to resign with the Ravens and we are close to resigning him... Though if he was to leave it would probably be to play for the Raiders since your D-Co is brother of our D-Co and play a similar style..too bad for you guys we he is very happy here in Charm City !

Comment

Just looking at the list and some of your guy's post and you do find Tommy Kelly valuable? I always thought we was solid, but more importantly had some pretty good potential. Is because of you scheme or am i just wrong?

I would like to see him on the browns and in our 34.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information