No announcement yet.

If you want a RB, which do you want?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heard Chris Brown had a meeting with the Eagles or will have one soon. What does this mean for our offense?
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

It means people can finally shut up about that big back stuff. I like Brown too. Anything at $3M or under is fine with me.

It also shows that they finally realize they should committ to the run.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

I would be fine with signing Chris Brown, as long as he is in the <3mil. range.

Comment

Chris Brown would be an excellent signing. A reduced role is perfect for him since he is so injury prone because he runs completely upright. He would be an excellent #2 option at RB.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            What do you mean not their type of player? He is a great runner and an excellent receiver, he is athletic and agile, a great team player, and a local guy. If you ask me, thats exactly what AR looks for in a player, and it is just an added bonus that he is local. (See Westbrook, L.J., among others.)
            what do you mean hes a local guy hes from upstate ny..

Comment

I meant he's from a local college, just like Westbrook and L.J.

Comment

5th round - Chris Henry Arizona - sub 4.5 and over 230 lbs

Comment

^ I wouldn't mind that pick, but I am not a fan of people with questionable work ethic. He kind of reminds me of Bruce Perry but a little bigger.

Comment

Heard the analogy he looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. I don't want him at all.

Comment

Tony Hunt.....

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                      Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        You could add Verron Haynes to that list, he got cut today.
                        He sucks!..

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
                        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Haynes isn't terrible, but he's not better than Buckhalter. It's a non-issue for me. I wanted continuity, and I'm getting it. The Eagles likely will not draft a RB in the first 5 rounds of the draft.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

The only RB we are likely looking at in the draft now is Nate Ilaoa. I did hear that our FO was targetting Leonard though. I am not making it up, but I heard that before we re-signed Buckhalter, so even if it was true, it may no longer be the case. Do you think this opens up the possibility of the Eagles drafting a TE early if they are unsure that they can get a deal done with LJ Smith?

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information