Carolina Panther Watch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carolina Panther Watch

Well seeing as we have their #1 pick I think its time we become concerned.

Panthers sign Darwin Walker
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3372098

I AM NOt concerned, Delhomme will get hurt and screw them into the top 10.

Comment

very good move by the eagles to move down, pickup a high first next year (probably) and still get two quality guys with their first 2 picks.

Comment

I am quite happy with it.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I was dissapointed at first, naturally because I wanted someone for this year, but this was absolutely a deal that Andy could not pass up and it was a good move, now as long as the Panthers get their asses kicked we'll be good to go... hopefully this time next yer will have Michael Oher...

Comment

I'm fine with Oher or Loadholt next year. Of course, there are a ton of juniors who could come out and make this draft strong as well.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Good topic to start, BTW.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I want that pick to turn into Michael Crabbtree.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Why are the Panthers stealing all our former players?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3373894

They just signed Ian Scott

Comment

And Darwin Walker. Heck, they can have them...

Comment

How many wins for the panthers?

Week 1- @ Chargers- L- Panthers are owned in their opening game.
                      Week 2- vs. Bears- L- Bears defense wins them the game
                      Week 3- @ Vikings- L- Carolina is dominated on both sides of the ball
                      Week 4- vs. Atlanta- W- Panthers show the young Falcons team who's boss
                      Week 5- vs. Chiefs- W- Panthers beat another young team
                      Week 6- @ Buccaneers- L- Bucs show that they are still the better team
                      Week 7- vs. Saints- L- Panthers lose big time
                      Week 8- vs. Cardinals- W- Win a close one
                      Week 9- Bye
                      Week 10- @ Raiders- L- Raiders win in a low scoring game
                      Week 11- vs. Lions- W- no way the Lions win
                      Week 12- @ Falcons- L- Matt Ryan gets his revenge for the 1st game
                      Week 13- @ Packers- L- Packers still dominant even without Farve
                      Week 14- vs. Buccaneers- L- Bucs trounce the Panthers
                      Week 15- vs. Broncos- L- Panthers are run over by the Broncos
                      Week 16- @ NY Giants- L- No way they win this one
                      Week 17- @ Saints- L- Yet another loss

Final Record- 4-12 Top 10 pick!! Hooray.

Why?
                      Panthers are too injury prone. Plus you have a rookie T protecting an injury prone QB. WR's are decimated, all of them were injured at least once during the season.

On the plus side, the running game shows potential and Otah shows his run blocking prowess, giving the Panther's new coach a good gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                        On the plus side, the running game shows potential and Otah shows his run blocking prowess, giving the Panther's new coach a good gameplan.
                        ???Last I checked, they didn't have a new coach. ???
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I don't get where all of this speculation is coming from that they will be a bottom 10 NFL team. That would be nice for us, but if you really look at that team they are playoff contenders. Last year they weren't good because lack of a good #2 receiver hurt Delhommes production, and the run game wasn't that great because Deshaun Foster is trash.

Well, they got that #2 receiver they have had success with in the past in Muhsin Muhammed, and they got Jonathan Stewart in the draft to add the power dimension to the running game. Stewart and Williams will be a good 1 2 punch. Add in Otah's improvement to the O-Line, and I bet Delhomme has a pretty good season.

They had a very good draft, Charles Godfrey was one of my favorite players in the draft, and he helps shore up the main weakness in the defense, the safety position.

As of right now I don't see the Panthers going 4-12 or being a top 10 pick.

Comment

You also didn't mention D.J. Hackett, which will help as well in the receiving game. I think Carolina is going to be a lot better this year than people give them credit for, although I do think this is probably going to be Delhomme's last year.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              ???Last I checked, they didn't have a new coach. ???
                              They will if they have that kind of a season

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information