Why I say no to Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
    Dude got into a heated verbal spat with Todd Haley, who's regarded as a player's coach. And then he had the audacity to say he won't be with the team again.
    Boldin called Haley a *****. You know what? He was right. The Eagles couldn't stop the pass and the Cardinals tried to sit on their lead. Boldin was right. And please, I love Steve Breaston, but he can't sniff Boldin's jock. Q should have been in that package.

How do you think he's going to react if a stubborn know it all incompassionate tool like Reid calls a few plays he doesn't agree with?
    We ******* pass a bazillion times per game, and they're all short passes with YAC potential. Boldin would be a kid in a candy store.

Comment

Damn you ******* people, when I say, "Let's say" it implies hypothetical.
      ladies and gentlemen im talking to 5 year old little girl who isnt getting her way.

Comment

Wells has a faster 40, but Hunt ran harder on the field. Hunt's problem was he didn't get enough carries. Wells' problem is that he runs like a *****.
        You're an idiot. I don't give a **** if I get infracted for it. If you really think Tony Hunt ran 1/10000th as hard as Chris Wells, you're ******* high.

Comment

Wells has a faster 40, but Hunt ran harder on the field. Hunt's problem was he didn't get enough carries. Wells' problem is that he runs like a *****.
          You give Wells the same amount of carries as you give Hunt and you'll see the results pretty plainly. Problem is you can't. Any NFL coach in their right mind would start giving Wells more carries right away and it wouldn't be a mistake either.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Yep and he said him and his coaches' relationship can't be repaired and he won't be with the team again. To me that sounds like someone who puts themselves ahead of the team.
            Bottom line, It's very tough to keep 2 #1's on your team. Boldin has made multiple Pro-bowls and he's not even paid like a top 10 WR in the league. Players like Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian are making more money than Boldin and they haven't even sniffed the pro-bowl. Boldin needs a change of scenery and a chance to prove he's a #1 wideout in this league.

Comment

Originally posted by Haralson98 View Post
              Players like Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian are making more money than Boldin and they haven't even sniffed the pro-bowl.
              That's ******* sad. But Boldin doesn't have to prove ****. He is a #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                We pass 70% of the time....why wouldnt Boldin like that?
                The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  You're an idiot. I don't give a **** if I get infracted for it. If you really think Tony Hunt ran 1/10000th as hard as Chris Wells, you're ******* high.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_N9MLJu8

pinpoint the difference.

Comment

The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.
                    No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.

Comment

your posts make me dumber.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                        ladies and gentlemen im talking to 5 year old little girl who isnt getting her way.
                        LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up

Comment

Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.

Comment

No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.
                            Yeah, honestly that seemed like an example of business mixing with football decisions on the Cards part. I might be completely wrong about that, would really like to hear about that from someone more familiar with the situation, but that's what it struck me as. I mean, I suppose he was hurt, but that didn't make much sense at all.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.

Comment

Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.
                                You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information