Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave Spadaro is a joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dave Spadaro is a joke

    The place to bash the man who talks like he knows everything there is to know about football. the man who talks down to eagles fans for a living. My biggest enemy in the world Dave Freakin Spadaro.

    Thanks Eaglez.Fan

    For Everybody:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

    R.I.P. JJ

  • #2
    he's a yes man we all know this
    Sheldon Brown: Will deflect passes for money to feed family

    Comment


    • #3
      Luckily I don't hear too much of him, otherwise, I'd probably hate him more. But the guy is a grade A tool who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground, and is the same way when it comes to football. But he does exactly what he is paid to do, defend the Eagles at whatever cost.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • #4
        He's a puppet. Don't bother reading his garbage.

        Comment


        • #5
          Funniest Spadaro moment of the weekend is a tie between him yelling at some 10 year old kid asking about Boldin and his reaction to the Maclin pick
          (which can be seen at the eagles web site by watching the video "relive the pick").

          Thanks Eaglez.Fan

          For Everybody:
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

          R.I.P. JJ

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sniper View Post
            He's a puppet. Don't bother reading his garbage.
            I only listen to what he says for entertainment purposes. His opinions (and that's all that they are) mean nothing to me.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
              I only listen to what he says for entertainment purposes. His opinions (and that's all that they are) mean nothing to me.
              They're not even his opinions. They're what he's paid to write. I bet the guy hasn't written his own opinion since before he got hired by the Eagles.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                They're not even his opinions. They're what he's paid to write. I bet the guy hasn't written his own opinion since before he got hired by the Eagles.
                Unfortunately, I think he is dumb enough that he believes whatever the team tells him, and they become his opinions. He is funny to listen to and make fun of and that really is the sole reason for his existence IMO.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • #9
                  one more classic moment was when Dave tried to call Cornelius Ingram but was given the wrong number so live on the air he calls some random women.

                  Thanks Eaglez.Fan

                  For Everybody:
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

                  R.I.P. JJ

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                    one more classic moment was when Dave tried to call Cornelius Ingram but was given the wrong number so live on the air he calls some random women.
                    REALLY? Can I have a link to this? This sounds fantastic.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      REALLY? Can I have a link to this? This sounds fantastic.
                      I cant find one but it was hilarious.

                      Thanks Eaglez.Fan

                      For Everybody:
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

                      R.I.P. JJ

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Damn, that **** would've been hilarious.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          He spitted on that star, so hes ok with me.

                          Sig by Bone Krusher

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information