Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think with Moats' injury, Ilaoa has a chance to make the team or on the practice squad. There is a chance they could "IR" his to keep his rights for another season and prevent him from being claimed on waivers. He was signed to a 3-year deal.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• You mean 4 year deal

Comment

• Yes, that is correct. Thank you.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I hoping bloom can be as explosive as Devin Hester or a Ted Gin. i'm not seeing his cutting ability that i know he has. i keep seeing him run straight into guys. So far the kick return game is not explosive and it should be.

Comment

• There is a new ST coach. Harbaugh is now the DB's coach on the defensive coaching staff. There are lots of new things that need to be done, and there are also new players. New returner, new wedge guys, etc. It's a growth process.

Comment

• LOL Andys son got arrested again.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                LOL Andys son got arrested again.
                Yeah, not the brightest kid. I don't think he's been sentenced for his first thing yet and then he goes out and does this. Must be hard to not be messed up and drive

Comment

• Originally posted by Black Majic View Post
                  I hoping bloom can be as explosive as Devin Hester or a Ted Gin. i'm not seeing his cutting ability that i know he has. i keep seeing him run straight into guys. So far the kick return game is not explosive and it should be.
                  Bloom has made some returns where he makes a few guys miss, its just he hasn't done it every return.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• i hope andy doesn't have to take off more time because of his son

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

• We all hope that isn't the case, and I find it unlikely he does it again.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Pick for Trent Cole!

Comment

• i am watching the game, and i am one of Brian Dawkin's biggest fans but he looks slow and i really hate to say it but his range is nothing now. I hope he comes into himself during the season

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

• Originally posted by jonbrodo17 View Post
                            i am watching the game, and i am one of Brian Dawkin's biggest fans but he looks slow and i really hate to say it but his range is nothing now. I hope he comes into himself during the season
                            I saw that too on a comeback route. I'm sure hell turn it on soon, after all he did just come back from injury. If not, well thats why we drafted CJ Gaddis.

Comment

• what the hell is on the back of the qbs helmets..that sticker

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                                what the hell is on the back of the qbs helmets..that sticker
                                They are the only people that can have the electronic radio to the coaches.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information