Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions for the game? I put money down on the Eagles to cover this weekend. I think they have a solid shot to win if the D performs well, so the 7 point spread was overly generous.

I think the Eagles will hang around and have a shot to win. Final score prediction: 26-24. Eagles will cover regardless.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358
      Predictions for the game? I put money down on the Eagles to cover this weekend. I think they have a solid shot to win if the D performs well, so the 7 point spread was overly generous.

I think the Eagles will hang around and have a shot to win. Final score prediction: 26-24. Eagles will cover regardless.
      I dunno I like the way we have been playing as of late, however I think its a tall task to go on the road 3 weeks in a row especially against all division rivals. I do think we have a good shot to pull this one out but it will be a hard fought game

Prediction: 20-17 Eagles

Sig by Kramer

Comment

How exactly does one celebrate Eagles style? Perhaps you could elaborate, Cunningham?
        Getting really rowdy and drunk. I meant Eagles FAN style. Haha nonetheless the celebration was good.

Comment

Predictions for the game? I put money down on the Eagles to cover this weekend. I think they have a solid shot to win if the D performs well, so the 7 point spread was overly generous.

I definitely think they will cover, I am not going to say they will win so I don't want to jinx it, but I think at the least they will keep it close. Our defense has been really good lately, and if Garcia can keep this up we'll see. As long as he targets the man in safety coverage we should be alright.

Comment

• Awesome game, guys! You helped us out a lot. But, congrats on the win. You are looking really good right now.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Good game. You guys really took it to the cowboys. Glad to see jeff garcia doing well.

Comment

• Amazing. What a long, up and down season. I remember even WITH McNabb we weren't supposed to beat IND/CAR/WAS/NYG/DAL/ATL..And we're not looking half bad down the stretch with Garcia

I'm optimistic about next week. We own Vick. Gotta keep my head on straight though. But wouldn't it be amazing for us to finish with the same record as the Saints? Who would have thought it 5-6 weeks ago?
                Nick Foles are you really my daddy??!..?

Comment

• Can u please beat the Falcons for us?

Thank u,
                  Rams fans

Comment

• I am back from a weekend trip, and WHAT A GAME!!!! The D is playing well against both the run and the pass, pressuring the QB, and covering everyone. I'm not sure what has happened, but Jim Johnson has rediscovered the magic, and the team is responding. Garcia and Dawkins are leading this team very well right now. I like the way we're going. They have that "lightning in a bottle" kind of feel right now. Not trying to get too excited, but I think the Eagles are peaking at the right time. It feels a lot like 2001, but the offense has more talent.

Thoughts on the possibilities?

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Garcia said it himself, this team isn't stopping 'til we get to Miami, and I have a lot of trust in Garcia right now.

Comment

• Any thoughts on the team gelling behind Garcia and how it will affect next season? A bunch of my local friends (Skins fans) thought that maybe it would affect the team when McNabb comes back...

Comment

• The thing that really sticks out now is that when McNabb played, the majority of the skill position players didn't try their hardest and just waited for McNabb to make a big play.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• I think that the skill guys don't count on McNabb to throw a good pass. He's not good at checkdowns and isn't a West coast QB. He's definitely mis-used.

Plus, he was aked to do too much. Having a potent running game helps.

Anyone else thinking about the draft?
                            My thoughts:
                            1. Landry
                            2. Griffin
                            3. Willis
                            4. Ginn Jr. (a long shot)

Free Agency:
                            1. Adalius Thomas OR 2. Lance Briggs
                            3. Daniel Graham (1 good week does NOT make Schobel good)

Comment

• My draft rankings would be...

Laron Landry
                              Reggie Nelson
                              Patrick Willis
                              Michael Griffin
                              Darrelle Revis

If they're all gone, I have no idea. Eagles need players on defense.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• The free agents I want the most are:
                                Ken Hamlin- we need a playmaking safety who can cover
                                Adalius Thomas- I see no way that he gets out of Baltimore, but he is probably the most versatile defensive player in the NFL.
                                Lance Briggs- It would be cool to get Briggs, we could either play him at WLB or we could move him to SLB kind of like DJ Williams so he could replace Dhani Jones and we could keep either McCoy or Gaither at WLB.

As for the Falcons game, as long as we don't beat ourselves by doing stupid stuff like when we played the Bucs we should get the W.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information