Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
    Exactly how long till the Draft?
    What do you guys need most?

    Comment


    • **** ****** * ** *** *********** ****

      Andy Reid I hate you, Kevin Kolb you suck and Jim Johnson how do you let such a bad offense do so well on one of your defenses??

      YOU SUCK! God that was a frustrating game.

      The Eagles need this offseason a lot and this upcoming draft is extremely important.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by renegade View Post
        **** ****** * ** *** *********** ****

        Andy Reid I hate you, Kevin Kolb you suck and Jim Johnson how do you let such a bad offense do so well on one of your defenses??

        YOU SUCK! God that was a frustrating game.

        The Eagles need this offseason a lot and this upcoming draft is extremely important.
        I take it you want Patrick Chung? He should be available to you in the 3rd.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
          I take it you want Patrick Chung? He should be available to you in the 3rd.
          That has no relevance. The Eagles need a lot more than 1 guy, they play soft and it comes from the top. Andy Reid is a soft coach and for the 2nd time in two weeks he has shown his stupidity, last weeks play calling in OT and this week he didn't tell McNabb or Kolb that Kolb was starting the second half, so starting someone who is essentially a rookie, on the road against the NFL's second ranked defense with no warning, Andy is smart.

          Overall the team needs to become more tough and get some more grit about them.
          Last edited by renegade; 11-23-2008, 06:50 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by renegade View Post
            That has no relevance. The Eagles need a lot more than 1 guy, they play soft and it comes from the top. Andy Reid is a soft coach and for the 2nd time in two weeks he has shown his stupidity, last weeks play calling in OT and this week he didn't tell McNabb or Kolb that Kolb was starting the second half, so starting someone who is essentially a rookie, on the road against the NFL's second ranked defense with no warning, Andy is smart.

            Overall the team needs to become more tough and get some more grit about them.
            Don't forget in the 4th quarter when a touchdown would have made it a 1 possesion(8 point game), when the Eagles had 2nd and goal with only inches to go, Reid elects to call a passing play with a rookie QB in there against one of the best defenses in the league and the result is the longest interception return in NFL history. This could have all been avoided if we had a good short yardage back and a coach who doesn't keep making bad calls. I like the guy, but he's really been digging himself a hole.
            .......

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
              Don't forget in the 4th quarter when a touchdown would have made it a 1 possesion(8 point game), when the Eagles had 2nd and goal with only inches to go, Reid elects to call a passing play with a rookie QB in there against one of the best defenses in the league and the result is the longest interception return in NFL history. This could have all been avoided if we had a good short yardage back and a coach who doesn't keep making bad calls. I like the guy, but he's really been digging himself a hole.
              Andy seems to have lost his touch. This has been the pattern all year and it is sad to see such a talented team lose due to poor coaching and playcalling.

              Who starts Thursday, Kolb or McNabb?

              Comment


              • I don't blame Reid on those calls. The eagles have proven they cannot convert on 3rd or 4th and short. And McNabb will start.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by renegade View Post
                  Andy seems to have lost his touch. This has been the pattern all year and it is sad to see such a talented team lose due to poor coaching and playcalling.

                  Who starts Thursday, Kolb or McNabb?
                  McKolb?

                  but seriously gotta be Mcnabb
                  .......

                  Comment


                  • They better start McNabb...

                    Im sorry but i do not see Kolb as a franchise QB, idk how much longer we will have McNabb but still, we drafted Kolb with the intentions of him being the next QB if i remember right and i just dont see that.

                    Comment


                    • If the Eagles have a losing record with 3 games left I want Kolb to start.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                        They better start McNabb...

                        Im sorry but i do not see Kolb as a franchise QB, idk how much longer we will have McNabb but still, we drafted Kolb with the intentions of him being the next QB if i remember right and i just dont see that.
                        I feel the same I dont have any proof that he wont be the next QB its just a gut feeling. And I am pro McNabb anti Andy

                        Thanks Eaglez.Fan

                        For Everybody:
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

                        R.I.P. JJ

                        Comment


                        • I'm officially calling for Reid's head. After this season, he needs to go. I always defended him, but this season he has made inexcusably poor decisions.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                            I'm officially calling for Reid's head. After this season, he needs to go. I always defended him, but this season he has made inexcusably poor decisions.
                            I completely agree.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                              I completely agree.
                              lose a bet? lol

                              I also agree, but I just had to say something about the sig and avy.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by renegade View Post
                                lose a bet? lol

                                I also agree, but I just had to say something about the sig and avy.
                                Obviously, I lost a bet.

                                5-5-1. If that doesn't scream "mediocre", I don't know what does.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information