X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
    They better start McNabb...

Im sorry but i do not see Kolb as a franchise QB, idk how much longer we will have McNabb but still, we drafted Kolb with the intentions of him being the next QB if i remember right and i just dont see that.
    They should start McNabb, but I have a feeling they are gonna go with Kolb, matbe for the rest of the year. I feel the same way about Kolb, not a future franchise QB.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
      I'm officially calling for Reid's head. After this season, he needs to go. I always defended him, but this season he has made inexcusably poor decisions.
      I'm pissed at Reid just like everybody else, but I don't think he should be fired. It isn't like there is anyone right now who could do a better job as HC than him, so it would end up making a change just for the sheer sake of making a change. When we make that change, I would prefer if we do it for better reasons than that. You know what I mean?

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        I'm pissed at Reid just like everybody else, but I don't think he should be fired. It isn't like there is anyone right now who could do a better job as HC than him, so it would end up making a change just for the sheer sake of making a change. When we make that change, I would prefer if we do it for better reasons than that. You know what I mean?
        No, because change has a better chance of winning, and winning big.

And why start McNabb? Are the Eagles going to make the playoffs?

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          No, because change has a better chance of winning, and winning big.

And why start McNabb? Are the Eagles going to make the playoffs?
          But if that change is a downgrade in coaching, it really does ntohing for the team. Right now there are a few coaching options out there that have bright futures, but we don't know if they will be successful. You can't say with 100% certainty that there is a realistic option out there that would be an upgrade over AR at the coaching spot.

Why start McNabb? He is more of a proven comodity than Kolb and, to be blunt, is a better QB. Plain and simple. You start McNabb because he gives you the better chance of winning, and with how Kolb has looked, McNabb's future is brighter than Kolb's as well.

Comment

But if that change is a downgrade in coaching, it really does ntohing for the team. Right now there are a few coaching options out there that have bright futures, but we don't know if they will be successful. You can't say with 100% certainty that there is a realistic option out there that would be an upgrade over AR at the coaching spot.
            Right now, any coach who wants to run more than 30% of the time is an upgrade. Reid is 0-5 in games decided by less than a TD this year, and has a very poor record in those cases during his career. That falls on coaching.

Why start McNabb? He is more of a proven comodity than Kolb and, to be blunt, is a better QB. Plain and simple. You start McNabb because he gives you the better chance of winning, and with how Kolb has looked, McNabb's future is brighter than Kolb's as well.
            You're basing Kolb off of one half against the NFL's best D in which he outperformed McNabb? Um, okay.

Comment

Right now, any coach who wants to run more than 30% of the time is an upgrade. Reid is 0-5 in games decided by less than a TD this year, and has a very poor record in those cases during his career. That falls on coaching.
              But who is out there that is better. I know Reid has done a bad job of coaching, I am not arguing that. But the other options aren't better, so it would end up making a change just for the sake of making a change, which wouldn't benefit the team at all.

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
              You're basing Kolb off of one half against the NFL's best D in which he outperformed McNabb? Um, okay.
              Plus the preseason games and limited action he's seen in other games. He just doesn't have that essence of a Franchise QB. He is waaaay too nervous out there. Did you see on the screen play to Westy, he was backpedalling like crazy and there was no rush on him, which caused him to make a poor throw on a bad decision anyway. Part of it is a gut feeling on my part, but so far, Kolb hasn't shown he will be near the calibur QB that Donovan is or was. We have seen him in 8 preseason games, and one of them he played the whole game. He has played enough that we would have seen a glimmer or spark of something that would lead you to beleive he will be a great QB. We haven't seen that. He may need more time to develop, or he just may not be a great QB.

Comment

• I got 2 friends who go to Penn State, who will be attending the AZ vs PHI wearing Cardinals gear, whats the odds that they are physically hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  I got 2 friends who go to Penn State, who will be attending the AZ vs PHI wearing Cardinals gear, whats the odds that they are physically hurt?
                  Physically: 10-20%, mentally/emotionally: 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    I got 2 friends who go to Penn State, who will be attending the AZ vs PHI wearing Cardinals gear, whats the odds that they are physically hurt?
                    Depends on how big of douchebags they are. Not obnoxious? 10-20%. Super obnoxious? Between 150 and 200%.

Comment

Depends on how big of douchebags they are. Not obnoxious? 10-20%. Super obnoxious? Between 150 and 200%.
                      I forgot to take account for that factor, either way, they should be fine, but they may get a beer shower nonetheless.

Comment

• generally they are nice guys but it's at a football game so im sure they will be a little rowdy

Comment

• Westbrook and Buck are Hurting and are most likely probable at best for the Zona game that means one thing Booker which means OH MY GOD THE RUNNING GAME IS TOAST! But honestly how much worse can it get with Booker back there?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• I wouldn't mind seeing if Booker can get something going given 10+ carries, that TC couldn't have been a complete fluke... could it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              I wouldn't mind seeing if Booker can get something going given 10+ carries, that TC couldn't have been a complete fluke... could it?
                              There has to be a reason why he hasn't had any meaningful snaps in a real game and I have no idea what it is. The guy hasn't dressed in weeks.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

Plus the preseason games and limited action he's seen in other games. He just doesn't have that essence of a Franchise QB. He is waaaay too nervous out there. Did you see on the screen play to Westy, he was backpedalling like crazy and there was no rush on him, which caused him to make a poor throw on a bad decision anyway. Part of it is a gut feeling on my part, but so far, Kolb hasn't shown he will be near the calibur QB that Donovan is or was. We have seen him in 8 preseason games, and one of them he played the whole game. He has played enough that we would have seen a glimmer or spark of something that would lead you to beleive he will be a great QB. We haven't seen that. He may need more time to develop, or he just may not be a great QB.
                                i just dont see the "it" factor in Kolb that i saw in McNabb when he came into the league, you just watched McNabb when he was younger and you knew he was going to be the guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information