This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    That is his name.... Chad Ocho-Sinco... Yeah...
    No, it's Ochocinco.

Comment

• I don't care how its spelled, he will be Chad Johnson in my book, no matter where he is, haha
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Chad Ocho Cinco

http://www.nfl.com/players/chadjohns...e?id=JOH104425

ahaha It must kill Roger Goodell to know he was beaten by Chad Johnson and now he has a receiver in his league legally named Chad Ocho Cinco.

Comment

• If you just take those initials it gets funnier...

Comment

• COC.... lol, nice...

Comment

• I am starting the motion to change PalmertoCJ's name to PalmertoCOC!

Comment

I am starting the motion to change PalmertoCJ's name to PalmertoCOC!
                I'm all for it, it would be hilarious...

Comment

• Silly me. In these dreary days of the off season I forgot how good DeSean Jackson was. Silly me to say the least. I was watching some highlights and I just remembered how lightning quick he is. That is one fast guy, I watched time after time as he burnt a corner or a punt coverage team. He is the future. I forgot how entertaining he made things, makes me anxious for the season. I wonder how good DeSean Jackson can get.
                  Last edited by Thumper; 04-11-2009, 06:41 AM.

Comment

• He burnt a punt coverage team yeah....when he doesn't run around in circles.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                      He burnt a punt coverage team yeah....when he doesn't run around in circles.
                      I will take that over Reno Mahe catching the ball and promptly falling to the ground.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Anyone been following the current forum mock?

Edit:http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...31#post1581331
                        Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi; 04-11-2009, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                          Anyone been following the current forum mock?

I always regret missing out on these things. Seems like a lot of fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                            Anyone been following the current forum mock?

Ummm, I think I'd crap my pants if this happened. Hakeem Nicks, beautiful. Donald Brown, not my first choice, but he's my second favorite RB for the Eagles. Beatty, great pick there. Coffman, my favorite TE, and he is a beast, I heart it. I like King, but I think our D would benefit from a bigger DT. You know my love for a certain mid round DT from Texas... I don't know too much about McKillop, but seems like an OK pick. I'm not the biggest fan of Pegues, mostly because he just looks so fragile out there, but at that spot, even I have no objections to that pick.

You got Mike Hart, who would beat out Booker, used Gaither to get Coffman, and unloaded Reggie Brown. Very good off-season. Saw on the depth chart you draft Cary Harris, like him too. One thing I'd switch up on the depth chart is where you have Dunlap and Justice. Dunlap is strictly a LT, from watching him play in TC and in the preseason it is obvious to me he would get abused on the right side. And we know Justice isn't a LT, I'd put Dunlap as the #3 LT and Justice as the #3 RT.

Oh, and Abiamiri should be your #1 LE;).

Comment

Silly me. In these dreary days of the off season I forgot how good DeSean Jackson was. Silly me to say the least. I was watching some highlights and I just remembered how lightning quick he is. That is one fast guy, I watched time after time as he burnt a corner or a punt coverage team. He is the future. I forgot how entertaining he made things, makes me anxious for the season. I wonder how good DeSean Jackson can get.
                              Think about how dangerous he would be if the Eagles get another WR or TE who can take attention away from him. How scary would our passing attack be? Most CBs will need S help when covering DeSean because of his speed and quicness, which will leave more opportunities for other options, and defenses are going to need to focus attention on those other guys and DeSean will be a terror. If we get that prototypical #1 WCO WR, our passing attack may be near the likes of the Greatest Show on Turf.

Comment

• Edit: Oh **** guys, you better look out, EATW got a new computer and he can now post pics without having to ask for help. Thats my Background BTW

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information