Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I've heard all positive things about him, then again it's hard to tell when they're wearing shorts and a t-shirt, we'll know more come Training Camp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
      Yeah, I've heard all positive things about him, then again it's hard to tell when they're wearing shorts and a t-shirt, we'll know more come Training Camp.
      You can still if he's running effectively and if the ACL's affecting him or not without pads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        Yeah, I've heard all positive things about him, then again it's hard to tell when they're wearing shorts and a t-shirt, we'll know more come Training Camp.
        He is one of the guys I will be keeping an especially close eye on when I go to TC...

But all indications are he will be healthy and able to play...
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• That is great new for the eagles, he can definitely be a threat in the passing game, short middle and deep. Celek was a threat in the passing game, notably the NFC Chanpionship game, but I dont think it will be long before Ingram replaces Celek on obvious passing downs. Ingram will probably be a week-to-week sleeper option a few weeks into the season.

What contributions do you all see McCoy making? What do you think his average touches/game will be? 5-10, even 7-15?

Comment

• Originally posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
            That is great new for the eagles, he can definitely be a threat in the passing game, short middle and deep. Celek was a threat in the passing game, notably the NFC Chanpionship game, but I dont think it will be long before Ingram replaces Celek on obvious passing downs. Ingram will probably be a week-to-week sleeper option a few weeks into the season.

What contributions do you all see McCoy making? What do you think his average touches/game will be? 5-10, even 7-15?
            Celek doesn't have the athletecism that Ingram has, and doesn't really stretch the field in the snese that most TEs who stetch it do. Celek doesn't really stretch the field with his routes, he gets downfield after the catch, and is a bear to tackle, that's why I like him so much, he looks like an average athlete at best, but has great core strength and rakes in YAC like crazy given his opportunities.

Comment

• I think McCoy will see anywhere from 7-12 touches per game, unless there is an injury, in which case I see that number being at least 15 or 18...

Comment

• I heard Abiamiri is going to be starting at DE over Parker to start the season. If it's true then I like the move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                  I heard Abiamiri is going to be starting at DE over Parker to start the season. If it's true then I like the move.
                  If it is true then I guess I can partially gloat a little bit, since I've been calling this since the end of the season, lol. Now in order me to finalize the gloating, VA just needs to perform like I expect him to, lol.

I am one HAPPY panda right now...:D:D:D:D:D

Edit: Where did you hear it from, BTW?

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                    If it is true then I guess I can partially gloat a little bit, since I've been calling this since the end of the season, lol. Now in order me to finalize the gloating, VA just needs to perform like I expect him to, lol.

I am one HAPPY panda right now...:D:D:D:D:D

Edit: Where did you hear it from, BTW?
                    I just heard it from a friend of mine. Not sure where he heard it from though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
                      I just heard it from a friend of mine. Not sure where he heard it from though.
                      Oh, well maybe he's thinking along the lines like I am then;). Either way, I am still predicting he wins the "starting" spot and will make a big impact in the run game and a decent impact as a pass rusher this season...

Comment

• Starter vs. reserve doesn't really matter on the Eagles D-line. They rotate all of those guys through and play certain personnel groups in certain situations. The label doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Anyway, pre-training camp, they're not going to anoint Abriamiri the starter. He'll have to earn it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                          Starter vs. reserve doesn't really matter on the Eagles D-line. They rotate all of those guys through and play certain personnel groups in certain situations. The label doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Anyway, pre-training camp, they're not going to anoint Abriamiri the starter. He'll have to earn it.
                          Agreed, that's why I had the "'s around starter, but it would be significant once the team names Abiamiri the starter, if that does turn out to be the case. All rotational DL have an impact, but it still means soemthing, though not what it does in a lot of offenses.

Comment

• What should the eagles do after the 2009 season

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglesatthetop View Post
                              What should the eagles do after the 2009 season
                              Ask that question again at the end of the 2009 season.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/m...im_a_jerk.html

Is DeSean Jackson the 86th-biggest jerk in the history of sports? Apparently so.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information