This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bsaza2358
    Apparently, Bill Simmons, the Sports Guy, is taking the Panthers (-3) and the under (37) as a parlay. Not the worst move in the world, but I can't trust either team to be consistent enough to make this happen. If you're gonna bet this, at least take a parlay and a high risk/reward to compensate yourself. I'd consider putting $20 on that parlay if I wasn't an Eagles or Panthers fan...
    Thats a good idea. This game is so hard to bet on, if youre gonna do it, thats the right way to do it. This is what I consider a game that you don't touch unless your life depends on it. Its just way too hard to pick.

Comment

• gaithers starting for mccoy tonight annd bunkley to get some pt as well

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358
        Apparently, Bill Simmons, the Sports Guy, is taking the Panthers (-3) and the under (37) as a parlay. Not the worst move in the world, but I can't trust either team to be consistent enough to make this happen. If you're gonna bet this, at least take a parlay and a high risk/reward to compensate yourself. I'd consider putting $20 on that parlay if I wasn't an Eagles or Panthers fan...
        The House I go through doesn't have parlay and minimum bets are $100. Juice is 20%.

Funny that his calls are what I just told you guys I was going on. Kinda reinforcing I guess.... but is this guy any good? I haven't heard of him.

Any good sites out there? I usually just go to www.covers.com.

Comment

• how you feel about the game so far? i think gaither is doing a find job at LB, lj droppin too many passes, garcia sucks, our def has stepped up but let up some big passin plays...

Comment

• Originally posted by mpt117
            how you feel about the game so far? i think gaither is doing a find job at LB, lj droppin too many passes, garcia sucks, our def has stepped up but let up some big passin plays...
            Our defense is looking a lot better out there. We're still letting in too many big plays and letting penalties kill us when it counts but we look pretty good. Gaither is looking good out there. Sheldon's been a bit inconsistent but Lito's been good. I am pissed at Delhomme and his damn intentional grounding passes when he's about to get sacked. I want our players to get credit for those sacks! It would be nice if they gave the defensive player the sack in that situation. I'm mad mainly because it would put Dawkins closer to the 20 20 club if he got that sack.

Comment

• ya i was about to say 3 intentional grounding calls in just the first half from what i counted and that we have no sacks or picks

*just as i am posting this, eagles let up another big passing play for a td...sigh...cant wait for nelson, landry, or griffin on draft day*

Comment

• wow cant believe we pulled out the victory to be honest with you...lito comes up big and has 5 of our teams 11 picks they said

Comment

• Lito is my hero he deserves to go to the pro bowl.

Comment

• The Eagles played hard, played good (not great) defense, and won the game. They made solid adjustments, Reid called a good game, and Garcia played well. He made the throws when they counted. The crowd was skeptical at first, but they came to life and helped carry the team in the second half. A very good win. Gives the team some momentum and hope. That's kind of what I'm afraid of. Winning the next game against Washington and having a shot at the playoffs in Weeks 16 and 17, then getting crushed...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Garcia is playing much better than anyone could have expected. Glad to see Reggie Brown appeared in a game again.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• I said that Garcia wasn't bad enough to lose games, but I also said he couldn't win games. While there were a few breakdowns, I think our defense won that game, and Garcia put together several nice drives and didn't kill the team with turnovers. If the D keeps playing this well, the Eagles can keep winning. Not sure what will happen against Dallas and the Giants, though. Those games will be incredibly tough.

Every game right now is must win in my mind. The division is a huge longshot, but I'm not going to stop shooting for it until Dallas clinches.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• sig by me
                          Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers

Comment

• What the heck is going on there? Makes no sense!!

Comment

• does anyone think there is any trade bait this offseason on the Eagles. Like how they traded Hollis Thomas during the draft and Simoneau later on? Just curious.

Comment

• does anyone think there is any trade bait this offseason on the Eagles. Like how they traded Hollis Thomas during the draft and Simoneau later on? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information