75th Anniversary Unis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 75th Anniversary Unis

I personally like them, but I know 99% of America is going to mock the hell out of these:

For info

True, they will, and some Eagles fans will mock them, but I like that they are remembering their beginnings. By the way, we already brought this up in the Eagles Discussion.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      True, they will, and some Eagles fans will mock them, but I like that they are remembering their beginnings. By the way, we already brought this up in the Eagles Discussion.
      Sorry for the double post then. I looked for a thread about them and didn't see one.

Comment

No worries, Ward. I think it's a fine thread. Much better than the 800 different Takeo Spikes threads that I had to merge a few weeks ago...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I won't be buying these replica jersies, but I like that they're continuing to embrace the past. I hope that the team brings back all time greats to the stadium to make this something really special for the fans.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

We should wear those for the season too.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              I won't be buying these replica jersies, but I like that they're continuing to embrace the past. I hope that the team brings back all time greats to the stadium to make this something really special for the fans.
              Jaws, Papale, Reggie White's widow... and ....Dan Reeves?

Comment

Bob Brown, Tommy McDonald, Steve Van Buren, Chuck Bednarik. Other team greats: Seth Joyner, Randall Cunningham, Bill Bergey, Bill Bradley, Harold Carmichael, Mike Quick, Jaws, Sonny Jergensen (Eagles draft pick and starter), Wilbert Montgommery, Timmy Brown, and Dick Vermeil.

Comment

By Dan Reeves I meant Dick Vermeil. To excuse myself, I will post the following picture comparison:

Comment

I would love to have everyone except...Dan Reeves.

Comment

I love the jerseys, excited to see the eagles play in them.

Comment

Powder blue and gold. Look out Chargers, we are taking your colors.

Comment

Those jerseys are horrific. Especially with the white pants.

Comment

True, but they will sell. They aren't actually all that bad, its just the pants that make it look bad.

Comment

Ugh... Those jerseys are hideous. I like the idea of us having throwback jerseys, but we should go back to our 70's jerseys.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information