Challenge A.K.A. 49ers @ Home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Challenge A.K.A. 49ers @ Home

Does anyone think this is going to be a challenge for us?? Peter King thinks this will be the game of the week. (i know most of his shiv is bogus but i like MMQB)

I don't see how 49ers O can do anything against our D. anyone??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
    Does anyone think this is going to be a challenge for us?? Peter King thinks this will be the game of the week. (i know most of his shiv is bogus but i like MMQB)

I don't see how 49ers O can do anything against our D. anyone??
    yeah since the 49ers havnt put up squat the past couple weeks i dont see alex smith doing anything against our D

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

yea i mean i watched the AZ-SF game in its entirety and i just don't see it either. especially with how the pass rush is looking. i'm gonna love seeing that utah Qb run around confused.

Comment

The thing I'm worried about is their aggresive blitzing scheme against our o-line

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
        Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Personally i think we matchup pretty well against them, especially on D, but the game isnt played on paper and SF finds ways to keep games close.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
            Personally i think we matchup pretty well against them, especially on D, but the game isnt played on paper and SF finds ways to keep games close.
            true, and if we dont execute better in the redzone then it could be problematic

Comment

I think it comes down to the same thing.

Playing smart, limiting turnovers. They gave a huge chunk of change for their secondary. I think Ben can exploit it with Holmes deep speed and if we continue using the TE's in the pass game.

I don't think they're going to give the deep game many chances, but those 6-7 yard underneath routes should be there.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I'm expecting another slaughter. But then again, right now I think I'm high off these victories.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

the niners are one of the up and coming teams, considering where they were just a coupleyears ago. However we would have to have one of those meltdown games not to give them a whoopin. their defense is for real and should keep it closer than our first two, but I don't think our offense has really showed itself yet either.

Comment

21-10 steelers is my prediction

Comment

following in WardJr's footsteps, what does everyone predict??

i'm gonna go with a 17-6 Steelers or 31-14 Steelers but i want us to stick to keeping these first 5 teams to single digits.

Comment

following in WardJr's footsteps, what does everyone predict??

i'm gonna go with a 17-6 Steelers or 31-14 Steelers but i want us to stick to keeping these first 5 teams to single digits.
                        Choose one!

Comment

Im gonna say 35-10

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                            Choose one!
                            I CAN'T!! ok i'll mix the two. i think it goes 31-6. :D

Comment

I CAN'T!! ok i'll mix the two. i think it goes 31-6. :D
                              im going to go with a 27 - 9 victory

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information