• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers vs Seabiscuits

Worries, Concerns, Predictions??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Opening line is 6.5 I think, in favor of us. So although we are the favorite this game does worry me quite abit.

Comment

ward is out, so is mcfadden

that means *** should get some PT

thing i am not worried about:
      Alexander / run game
      Running the ball effectively (against their front 7)

Thing I am worried about:
      Their pressure (namely julian peterson)
      Our lack of pressure against their line

Overall i see them maybe trying to stack 8 in the box on first / second downs... kind of like the cards did, and making ben pass the ball... it'll be up to him early to get them to stop brining up 8

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
        thing i am not worried about:
        Running the ball effectively (against their front 7)
        Not worried about that? Thats the key to the game. Everythi ng I have read so far chalks that up as a draw, have you seen the Hawks play? Thats the biggest concern.

Comment

I'm very concerned about our offense being able to move the ball, esspecially now that Ward has been declared out. Willie has his on and off days so if its another off day our offense will struggle. He does tend to have more success at home tho. I have zero faith in Nate Washington so it they figure out that they only have to cover Miller and Holmes they should be able to shut down our offense. Seattle has alot of talent on defense and have been pretty impressive so far this season.

At the same time I'm expecting our defense to be able to shut down their offense. Thing that concerns me here is that both Hampton and Polamalu have had reports come out saying that they arn't 100% and could miss time. That killed us against the Cardinals and could be the downfall against the Seahawks.

Should be a very low scoring game and this game will come down to one big play or a late turnover.

Seattle wins this one 16-13
          Last edited by Smooth Criminal; 10-05-2007, 04:53 PM.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

i don't see what there is to fear about there defense. or why peterson scares some. he had a good game last week. 3 sacks. the two before that he only has 10-11 tackles combined. (shrugs) doesn't really bother me.

you know what would be bad ass. if they ran the same trick play with Ced (this time) during the fourth quarter and then Ike gets an INT to ice the game.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I think this is by far our toughest game to date, not just because its the 'Hawks but because of all the key injuries on the defence, it's gonna test our depth big time. But still im pretty confident, Hoke's solid in the middle, Anthony Smith is gonna be a stud and i think *** will get it done. Steelers win this one 24-17.

Comment

Originally posted by Man_Of_Steel View Post
                Not worried about that? Thats the key to the game. Everythi ng I have read so far chalks that up as a draw, have you seen the Hawks play? Thats the biggest concern.
                against their front 7 im not worried, but they'll stack the box with 8 most likely

Comment

I'm wondering if Rocky Bernard is going to be in.

If not we should be very successful for up the gut runs. If not, then We're going to have to win in the air..

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

if they stack the box, and we can pick up enough of the blitz, our WR, Holmes and Nate, will burn there cb, in man coverage, they are decent their cb, but they wont be able to handle the speed of those 2.

Comment

STEELERS

20 Bryant McFadden
                      33 Gary Russell
                      43 Troy Polamalu
                      72 Darnell Stapleton
                      79 Trai Essex
                      86 Hines Ward
                      98 Casey Hampton
                      2 Brian St. Pierre - 3rd QB

SEAHAWKS

18 DJ Hackett
                      26 Josh Wilson
                      47 Ben Joppru
                      52 Jason Babin
                      66 Mansfield Wrotto
                      74 Ray Willis
                      86 Courtney Taylor
                      5 Charlie Frye - 3rd QB

Comment

huge win for us

didnt get to see the game but 21 - 0 is solid

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                          Worries, Concerns, Predictions??
                          Answers: None, no way, blow out! :D

Comment

Anyone got any info on injuries, i didnt get to watch the game but i noticed Tyrone Cater was making more plays than A.Smith. Did he get injured or somthin??

Comment

absolute domination. that drive to start the 2nd half was one of the most impressive i've seen in awhile. we kept getting holding penalties (some of which were complete BS, see Miller, Heath) and yet we kept converting and driving.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFpnxVrT8Js

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information