X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats Screwed us?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...s-twice-durin/

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Yeah, I read this over at SCI, what a joke. I hate the Patriots and Belicheat even more now.

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Originally posted by TheWood56 View Post
      Yeah, I read this over at SCI, what a joke. I hate the Patriots and Belicheat even more now.
      agreed, biatches

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

Originally posted by mikehop05 View Post
        agreed, biatches
        XXX BIATCHES!
        Last edited by Scott Wright; 02-15-2008, 12:11 PM.

Sig by Jakey

Comment

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Comment

I hope their legacy is completely tainted. If they never win another super bowl it will be almost completely destroyed.
            Last edited by DeathbyStat; 02-14-2008, 01:20 PM.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
            Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Wanna bet they screwed us on the Tuck Rule game? Nothing seemed to work that game, and they seemed to knew what was coming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                Wanna bet they screwed us on the Tuck Rule game? Nothing seemed to work that game, and they seemed to knew what was coming!!!
                Thats when the cheating started, they are getting whats coming to them...KARMA

Should of lost that Oakland game to begin with.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

God i hate the patriots, and especially belicheck. I was soooo happy to see them lose the super bowl this year. When Jay Alford planted brady at the end of the game i was the happiest guy on earth haha. Hopefully they lose some more super bowls because of this.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
                  Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

I hate them too, although I'm not sure how much the taping really helped them in the last AFC Championship we played them (2005?) I think Ben was just too inexperienced and had hit that rookie wall.

I dont remember the 2002 one at all, so who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by skarocksoi View Post
                      I hate them too, although I'm not sure how much the taping really helped them in the last AFC Championship we played them (2005?) I think Ben was just too inexperienced and had hit that rookie wall.

I dont remember the 2002 one at all, so who knows.
                      In the first AFC Championship game. Hines said they called out the play before the snap, and when it was a run play, they hade 8 guys hitting the gap that Bettis was supposed to run through.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
                        In the first AFC Championship game. Hines said they called out the play before the snap, and when it was a run play, they hade 8 guys hitting the gap that Bettis was supposed to run through.
                        That was the 2002 playoff? If thats the case, then they are a bunch of cheating whores and I hate Bellichek even more. I've heard many times that people have heard the pats calling out the exact play before they are run, and it only adds fuel to the fire that they are doing something against the rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Santonio10 View Post
                          God i hate the patriots, and especially belicheck. I was soooo happy to see them lose the super bowl this year. When Jay Alford planted brady at the end of the game i was the happiest guy on earth haha. Hopefully they lose some more super bowls because of this.
                          It's good that we have a never ending replay of that play over on the Steelers board because all the time Stiller posts, you can see Brady getting planted in his sig. Man was I happy as hell when I saw Brady get jacked up by Alford. I was cheering. :D

Sig by Jakey

Comment

Originally posted by TheWood56 View Post
                            XXX BIATCHES!
                            i am curious as to what you wrote to get edited by the owner of NFLDC, Scott Wright himself.

Originally posted by bsaza2358
                            For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...

Comment

Originally posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
                              i am curious as to what you wrote to get edited by the owner of NFLDC, Scott Wright himself.
                              Oh no Wood, what have you done? YOU'VE DOOMED US ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

But really, it must have been bad for Scott to come down from his Fortress of Kickassitude and do a menial task such as editing comments.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information