• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers sign Mahan

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07069/768538-66.stm

The next Jeff Hartings.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Whoopity Doo!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

He will not beat out Chukky Okobi, he sucks. You are being much too optimistic thinking he's gonna be the next Hartings, he will be lucky to be the next Adam Treu, or Trey Teague.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

did this deserve its own thread? to say answer my own question, no it did not

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Comment

And this is relevant how? He's a back-up lineman...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Nice to see I'm not the only person who thinks Sean Mahan is a backup lineman and this information is completely worthless and shouldn't have it's own thread. He was a backup C behind the mediocre John Wade on the Bucs, so I don't see what the excitement has been over him being a FA and now being signed.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Well I guess Steeler fans needed something to post about this offseason besides losing their head coach, and their veteran leader on defense, and making sure Ben wears a helmet.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Eh, decent signing. I think Mahan is one of those guys that can be a passable starter, and a nice backup. Doesn't really remove OL from their needs list, but it may allow them to wait a little bit more in the draft.

Comment

i still want htem to sign porkchop now lol

Comment

Commie's going to the NFL!?!? Oh Sean. :(

That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

I think this is a good signing. The Steelers needed depth on the interior line and he has started at all 3 spots. I think he can beat out Simmons to start at RG.

Even if he doesn't start, he's much better depth that the Steelers would have had.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                        I think this is a good signing. The Steelers needed depth on the interior line and he has started at all 3 spots. I think he can beat out Simmons to start at RG.

Even if he doesn't start, he's much better depth that the Steelers would have had.
                        Of course he's good depth, but when have good backup linemen ever been allowed to have their own threads on the NFL forum?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by hugegmenfan View Post
                          did this deserve its own thread? to say answer my own question, no it did not
                          I think I will have to agree with you

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                            Of course he's good depth, but when have good backup linemen ever been allowed to have their own threads on the NFL forum?
                            Did I create the thread?

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I think this probably deserves to be on the team discussion.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information