No announcement yet.

2011 Pittsburgh Steelers Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything I have read has Ike on Welker. Even Coach T said Ike is on Welker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines
      Aaron Smith has been put on the IR once again. His career is done. One of the most underrated players in the game. I'll truly miss him.
      2nd Best 3-4 DE of All-Time, but no one knows who the **** he is. Sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
        2nd Best 3-4 DE of All-Time, but no one knows who the **** he is. Sad.
        Who's the first? Seymour? If so, i would tend to agree!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jakey View Post
          Who's the first? Seymour? If so, i would tend to agree!
          definitely bruce smith
          E]

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            Everything I have read has Ike on Welker. Even Coach T said Ike is on Welker.
            http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...ough-up-welker

theres been speculation since welker is clearly their #1 this year and never really was before, it makes no sense to stick ike on him though with the way they use him
            E]

Comment

• Oh, then yeah, I wouldn't mind Gai on him. Ike on Branch and Klew on Ocho.

Comment

• Leigh Bodden was released today. I'd give him a look, even though we're apparently ok at CB now.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Yeah, I'd take a chance on Bodden too. He'd be a lot better than BMac IMO.

Comment

• i just think we dont match up well with the pats again...

i was gonna say pats win by 19, but since tommy cut his hair i think they only win by 9

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

• Tashard Choice was cut by the Boys today. I always liked him. I wanted him the year we got Mendenhall. He'd be a nice 3rd down back.

Comment

Tashard Choice was cut by the Boys today. I always liked him. I wanted him the year we got Mendenhall. He'd be a nice 3rd down back.
                        Yup. If Dwyer keeps developing we could cut Moore at some point and keep a quartet of Mendenhall, Dwyer, Choice, and Batch.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• What about Redman? The coaches love him.

Comment

What about Redman? The coaches love him.
                            I knew I was missing someone, lol, can't believe I forgot about Redman. I think we'd have to drop Dwyer then.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• I wouldn't put Batch's spot as safe either, though. Yeah he's a fan favorite and the coaches obviously like him, but he's a 7th round pick and if they can get a guy who could bring a dimension on offense that he can't, then I wouldn't be surprised to see Batch gone.

Comment

• Cortez Allen is going to be a player once he fully develops. I have no doubt in my mind in that statement. The coaches see it too since he's been playing a lot more than Curtis Brown.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information