Don't forget about Brian Smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't forget about Brian Smith

Don't forget about Brian Smith, I would use a compensatory pick in round 4 or 5 on him. He is a perfect DE/OLB candidate if his hip healed.

Hip injurys are rather tricky. I'd rather spend a 3-7 on Tim Shaw.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
    Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

yeah ive started to get a little man crush on shaw

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

i think shaw will be one of those later round superstars that everyone talks about in a few years

Matthew 19:26
        Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but With God ALL things are possible

Comment

I understand the love for Shaw, but I also understand that if Brian Smith had not gotten hurt this year, he would have been a round 2 player. Brian Smith healthy is better than Shaw.

Comment

I'm up for grabbing both. Aside from replacing porter, we need to add some depth.

Comment

i agree that if smith had not gotten hurt he would be ranked higher than shaw. and would be up for grabbing either or both of them. and plus adding another smith would be cool. roster would start looking like a phone book.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information